• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

My life is shit as hell (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HSC
scaredytiger said:
youre aware
aspie =/= hearing impaired
...right?

or do you have both?
Yes both.

People......i don't think about that. I just wanted everyone to calm down on yourrself alright? Because its really stressing me out. Same deal in real life too but no one cares. That isn't helping me at all. Not right choice. Thats why i'm depressed today.

HSC
you have to understand what triggers you, and when you overreact.

know that what you feel isnt invalid, but instead, only somewhat out of proportion to the event you are faced with.

i hope you feel better soon.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
ASSBURGERS, LOL

http://www.somethingawful.com/d/news/autism-day.php

SA said:
Are you shy? You've got Asperger's! Are you socially awkward? You're an "aspie"! Need something to blame all your failures and faults in life on? Have I got a disease for you! Don't rush to the doctor. I've got all the information you need to diagnose yourself right here.

Is it difficult to make eye contact with others?

Can you memorize large chunks of data that aren't related to work or school, like subway schedules and entire episodes of The Simpsons, allowing you to recite them from beginning to end?

Can you not concentrate at work because you're worried about your fantasy baseball draft?

Do you know how to navigate mass transit systems you've never actually ridden on?

Anime?

If you answered yes or no to any of these questions then congratuations, you've got Asperger's!

Last edited:

wikiwiki

Fear and Trembling
HSC
Yeah, so what. Life is always shit in high school.

It will get worse at uni until you find your nice. You will find your niche.

Nat3skiz

HSC
NorthRiversMatt said:
You know it. Im shit bored, shit lonely, shit depressed, shit unsocialize and shitting to kill my heart.

Fuck why my disabilities to shit my life?

Why people shit me about my disabilities?

Why its shit when they discriminate me?

SHIT!:angry:
You swore. You're going to hell.

HSC
Think about why people react to me? I ain't dealing with it. Mostly their problem.

T

Troy2287

For fuck sake, get back on topic...your talking about a fucking typo for christ sake.

DUDE...MATT (I think thats your name), do you know how many millions of people around the world live with disabilities? SHITLOADS. You are going to be fine. My suggestion: Go and get a 2 hour massage from exotic place...it'll make you feel relaxed and you can focus on your school stuff.

I personally don't really see why it would be that bad to live with a disability. I mean, it's not like your weird...any normal person is very sympathetic and would treat you normal. If you come across someone that doesn't, fuck them...their low-lifes...

I don't have a disability, but my social skills suck (and yes, i'm a check-out operator at woolworths). I don't know why, but I feel 'different' from everyone else...:S

Anyways, there are plenty of people in the same boat mate...just keep on goin and in 6 months you'll be livin it up ;)
----
P.S: My avatar > everyone else's avatar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)