• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

My life is shit as hell (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HSC
Troy2287 said:
For fuck sake, get back on topic...your talking about a fucking typo for christ sake.

DUDE...MATT (I think thats your name), do you know how many millions of people around the world live with disabilities? SHITLOADS. You are going to be fine. My suggestion: Go and get a 2 hour massage from exotic place...it'll make you feel relaxed and you can focus on your school stuff.

I personally don't really see why it would be that bad to live with a disability. I mean, it's not like your weird...any normal person is very sympathetic and would treat you normal. If you come across someone that doesn't, fuck them...their low-lifes...

I don't have a disability, but my social skills suck (and yes, i'm a check-out operator at woolworths). I don't know why, but I feel 'different' from everyone else...:S

Anyways, there are plenty of people in the same boat mate...just keep on goin and in 6 months you'll be livin it up ;)
----
P.S: My avatar > everyone else's avatar!
Yea 6 months to university would change my life dramatically.

crestor

HSC
Exphate said:
Not everyone is able to pull through like this guy.
I know, he is remarkable but it just emphasises my point that its about your attitude

There is a guy in my year that has a hearing problem and he is one of the most popular guys because he is not an asshole. Similarly there used to be a blind guy who left in year 10 and he was hated. He was a fuck-wit with a bad attitude.

ubernuton

HSC
just kill everyone in your year and maybe a few more from other years make sure to do it 2 weeks before u finsh school and fire more than 900 round into them. your goal is to kill more than 12 of them
GO!

Applikation

HSC
I am an aspie, I know how you feel dude. Yeah it sucks not being able to have any real relationships with anyone, not being able to socialize, no one understanding how you're feeling, they just dismiss it as an excuse for bad parenting, or tell you to "it's all about attitude" when they have absolutely no idea whatsoever.
I've come to accept that I prolly won't ever have a real gf/get married and will die alone, and you should too.
There's nothing you can really do about it, but there could be some good sides to it. All this time that would be spent at parties and at friends houses if you were normal, could be spent concentrating on school work or some other interests.

Also I think you are a troll. I wonder if there are any other real aspies here.

Last edited:
HSC
Applikation said:
I am an aspie, I know how you feel dude. Yeah it sucks not being able to have any real relationships with anyone, not being able to socialize, no one understanding how you're feeling, they just dismiss it as an excuse for bad parenting, or tell you to "it's all about attitude" when they have absolutely no idea whatsoever.
I've come to accept that I prolly won't ever have a real gf/get married and will die alone, and you should too.
There's nothing you can really do about it, but there could be some good sides to it. All this time that would be spent at parties and at friends houses if you were normal, could be spent concentrating on school work or some other interests.

Also I think you are a troll. I wonder if there are any other real aspies here.
F**k off troll.

Applikation

HSC
NorthRiversMatt said:
F**k off troll.
Classic troll move, calling another out as a troll and getting super defensive. I also saw the dumb religious act you pulled in another thread. You might aswell register with another account d00d. Try coming back with better english, and if you really are an aspie and just trying to make light of your situation or something, pm me your MSN and we can talk.

HSC
I have no idea what you are talking about. My current account is my first one on this site and i ain't making another one.

The reason u just joined is trolling me. GO AWAY idiot. Ban him mods!!

Applikation

HSC
NorthRiversMatt said:
The reason u just joined is trolling me. GO AWAY idiot. Ban him mods!!
Classic troll move. Calling me out and trying to get others/mods on your side. You suck at trolling.

ubernuton

HSC
come on just kill of your school we all know u want to
and besides your life may be shit but every had a shit time in there life

T

Troy2287

NorthRiversMatt said:
Prepare everyone! I'm having a time to....

Change!
Good, glad to hear it...disregard any post made by "applikation". He seems like a little bitch...wish I could meet him...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)