My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic (1 Viewer)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Yes but if you're going to go into the thread with ponies, that's a bit stupid punishing me for it.

Dude, look at the thread name - what the hell did you think you were going to see, rabbits?

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Yes but if you're going to go into the thread with ponies, that's a bit stupid punishing me for it.

Dude, look at the thread name - what the hell did you think you were going to see, rabbits?
The thread doesn't matter, you're posting ponies.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Yes but you're willingly stepping into the firing line. That's stupid.

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Yes but you're willingly stepping into the firing line. That's stupid.
My conditions never stated that. It just stated that I'd punch you for every pony I saw. If I go into a pony thread and I see you have posted pony pictures then you get them added to your tally.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
So what you're saying is that you're looking to punch me. You know, you could've just said it straight up without the smoke and mirrors.

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
So what you're saying is that you're looking to punch me. You know, you could've just said it straight up without the smoke and mirrors.
Only when you post cancer, I can put up with your other bullshit but ponies are too far.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic? Are you sure it's not the old one which is just "My Little Pony"?

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
No because I don't watch kids show only maybe with my nephew that's it
hasnt watched the show

immediately judges it based on its title

Whatever happened to "Don't judge a book by its cover", did you not learn that lesson at all, ever? Because actually it's kind of ironic that one of the life lessons one learns in an episode of My Little Pony Friendship is Magic is... Don't judge a book by its cover.

Here we go, just found it:

[youtube]u0mxZaoqR8A[/youtube]

HSC
Uni Grad
18-35yo males is it's main - and as of part way through season 1, targetted demographic

The Bui

HSC
hasnt watched the show

immediately judges it based on its title

Whatever happened to "Don't judge a book by its cover", did you not learn that lesson at all, ever? Because actually it's kind of ironic that one of the life lessons one learns in an episode of My Little Pony Friendship is Magic is... Don't judge a book by its cover.

Here we go, just found it:

[youtube]u0mxZaoqR8A[/youtube]
That was the shittiest crap I have ever watched for a adult to watch is unbelievable. You do know that there are dramas that that also teach a lesson at the end of each episode

The Bui

HSC
18-35yo males is it's main - and as of part way through season 1, targetted demographic
Are you serious all these males must have some sick minds or just sad. There are heaps better kids show then this

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
That was the shittiest crap I have ever watched for a adult to watch is unbelievable. You do know that there are dramas that that also teach a lesson at the end of each episode
Dramas like?

Are you serious all these males must have some sick minds or just sad. There are heaps better kids show then this
Really? Name them.

The Bui

HSC
Scrubs , Family Guy, Simpsons and even South Park teaches a lesson at the end of their episodes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)