MY SCHOOL RUINED MY TRIALS (Cheating) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

helper

HSC
N/A
k_jones said:
hahahahaha, ok finally time to say something, to the helper man, your intensions are good but you are not in the situation we are in so you will have a diferent view of course.
No I am not in your situation, which is why I am trying to have you see there is another side to the problem If you just want this to be a whinge thread, the I will leave.

I have been in the same situation in the past. A teacher decided to reuse a past paper for an assessment. Me and a few others had it beforehand because of friends an relatives on earlier years. We thought we had nothing wrong and the others said it was unfair. Looking back on it, it was and something should have been done.

Of course people will discuss it, which is why I have said teachers should take precautions.

helper

HSC
N/A
chops said:
why does our school insist on blaming the other school for letting the paper out of th examination?
Its the easiest way out of it. I am sure there is a fire under the principal over this as there was a memo sent out to schools after the CSSA fiasco, to try and avoid the problem occuring again this year.

JimMorrison

HSC
N/A
Without Wings said:
Actually that is the issue. If you want to argue that the issue is that local schools should do their exams on the same day if they are the same, then you can argue that for previous years, where the same thing has happened, except the actual exam paper has not been removed, therefore no infringement of the security period, therefore no need to resit test. The need to resit the test arouse from the fact that Griffith High students removed the exam paper.
But then what about the person who has a friend/cousin/whatever in another city who did that exam on another day, and told them what was in it?
There is no way around people discussing what was in the exam, except for everyone to sit in state-wide on the same day, which we've already discussed and said was practically impossible to implement.
The Trial HSC is not perfect, just like a lot of other things in life.

THIS IS WHAT WE ARE SAYING IS WRONG WITH IT AND HAVE HAD TO SAY MANY TIMES BUT YOU PEOPLE FAIL TO INTERPRET WHAT WE ARE SAYING

End of yelling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)