N Award "Scare" (1 Viewer)

Anonymous888

HSC
Well, bassically... my school maths department are stupid and have a "bookmark" every term and to check if your work is done. "Every single scerrit" of work must be done, its stupid. If its not done, we get an n award warning in our "system". Me being lazy i have 3 from term 1 2 and 3. I'm working my arse us now to complete term 2 and 3s work. So i can get 2 warnings taken out. I plan to finish the SC with 1 warning in my system. So i was wondering...

What are my chances of getting an n award with just 1 warning..

and who decides whether i get an n award? Will they take in the fact i worked my arse off to get term 2 and 3 done?

Btw, i learnt my lesson... won't fall behind in yr 11 and 12.

(there is now "bookmark" for term 4 btw)

im not falling in the test. the shit is easy, im just so lazy in class.

Last edited:

klaris

HSC
You probably won't get an N-Award with just one warning. I'd do my best to try and work your points off.

The head of whatever subject would probably decide (after your teacher has gone to him/her and said 'this kid isn't doing his work...' etc)

They will most likely give you a fair go considering you've done a heap of work to scrub off all your N-Awards. I'd say just keep up-to-date with the work you're doing now and they will probably leave you alone for the rest of the year.

Good luck.

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC
who cares. u wont get it. they're just scaring u.
as long as u turn up to exams and do them, u wont get one

FTW

HSC
Eh? That sounds a bit slack, I have done hardly any work in maths this year in my book because it so boring and easy (except geometry :angry:) anyway I think thats really stupid as they should only n award you if you do not do assessments.

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
You won't get an N award.

Pffft hardly anyone actually did homework for maths in yr 10 and we're doing fine in yr 12 ^^

Anonymous888

HSC
My school is just so stupid because year 10 is the last year, we go off to another school for year 11 and 12. They take year 10 like it's the end of the world. fml

iCeekCee

HSC
haha i got warned about a n award for science. just because i sleep so much in class, say.... i sleep/slept in about 70% of all my science periods? =D
but i dont think ill get one.
they just use n awards as a way to scare us. so its all good

HSC
Uni Grad
My school is just so stupid because year 10 is the last year, we go off to another school for year 11 and 12. They take year 10 like it's the end of the world. fml
haha which school? =P

<!-- google_ad_section_start -->
haha i got warned about a n award for science. just because i sleep so much in class, say.... i sleep/slept in about 70% of all my science periods? =D
but i dont think ill get one.
they just use n awards as a way to scare us. so its all good
lol that's what I did last yr... slept in 90% in all of my science periods... got marks under 50%... school didn't look at me xD

this yr, i slept in 50% of my science periods... :haha:

darkchild69

Nanotechnologist
HSC
It depends on your school and how they enforce it.

You may recieve an N-Award for non-completion of classword as you have not fulfilled all of the outcomes of the course. Even if it is just for the one thing.

Basically, if you get an N-Award warning for one thing and do not redeem it by the agreed date, they can issue you with a second N-Award warning for the same thing, then a third. Once you have that third warning, you are eligible for an N-Award.

By the sounds of it, you have already had 3 warnings. If you do not redeem ALL of them, you should get an N-Award determination. We do it at my school, but like i said it depends on the executive staff at your school and how closely they follow the BOS guidelines.

lol that's what I did last yr... slept in 90% in all of my science periods... got marks under 50%... school didn't look at me xD

this yr, i slept in 50% of my science periods...
You're lucky I'm not your science teacher!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)