Naboo's Dj Set (1 Viewer)

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
SO EXCITED

Facebook said:
Naboo DJ SET (The Mighty Boosh)
Australian Tour // May21st

Come with us now on a journey through time and space as Sosueme Presents the debut Australian show for Mike Fielding aka Naboo of the cult UK television show, The Mighty Boosh!

The coolest freelance Shaman in the known universe has travelled the galaxy playing the hottest parties and festivals around including Fabric, Pacha, Matter, Ministry, Bestival, V Festival and pretty much everywhere else and will soon be working his psychedelic voodoo, creating his own special blend of dancefloor mayhem for Boosh Fans Australia wide. The time has finally come to get your Boosh on and Crimp out, don’t make us turn our backs on you!!!

So this will be the biggest baddest and largest Mighty Boosh Party ever. Please everyone get dressed up, we know you will, Naboo will be.

This will almost certainly sell out, tickets will go on sale Wednesday 31st March through moshtix.

So get your “door in afro” or “huge green thumb” costumes ready as we take you future sailing on Friday May 21st @ Q Bar & 34b.

Incredible.

Fri 21st May – Sosueme @ Qbar & 34b, 44 Oxford Street Darlinghurst
sosueme.
A friend of mine is having a mighty boosh part a month before this that I have already started planning for, so going to reuse my costume

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
oh god that will be so vile/full of wanker hipsters.

but, then again, it would kind of be fun.

just take lots of drugs etc.

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
I just can actually picture in my head every single one of the awful sydney wanker clan who will be there.

so many bowl haircuts, bow ties and guyliner.

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
yeah but im actually more excited for the costume party side of it rather than anything else

Ritard_

Banned
HSC
i would go SO HARD and basically tell everyone to fuck off, dont touch me or i will kill them

then have a gr8 time

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
oh god that will be so vile/full of wanker hipsters.

but, then again, it would kind of be fun.

just take lots of drugs etc.
pretty much everything i go to these days is full of hipster wankers. gotta learn to deal with it, sydney is a pretty gross place.

i am planning to go to another party as an extreme sports calendar, may just do the same here or perhaps howlin' jimmy jefferson. possibilities are endless

Teclis

The White Tower of Hoeth, Saphery, Ulthuan
HSC
I was in Newtown the other day and I watched this dude I know punch a Hipster kid square in the nose and yell "Do something original for once"...

It was very satisfying...

Particularly seeing as this kid was giving us all the shits by listing all these "obscure" bands he listened to... who basically all of us knew well.

And on another note... the Mighty Boosh = win

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
I was in Newtown the other day and I watched this dude I know punch a Hipster kid square in the nose and yell "Do something original for once"...

Particularly seeing as this kid was giving us all the shits by listing all these "obscure" bands he listened to... who basically all of us knew well.

oh dude come ONN

hipsters are annoying, i get it but really? do something original? let's be realistic - there are plenty of other scenes that subscribe to exactly the same principles just with a different kind of music.

plus there are PLENTY of non hipsters who are still total wankers in sydney

Ritard_

Banned
HSC

your friend (and you) sounds like a fuckwit

must be pretty hard if he cant walk up and punch someone in the face for no reason

you fucking aspie cunt

maybe you should identify with a scene rather than be a socially retarded aspergers nerd

johony

HSC
this thread is full of HIPSTERS

especially since most (well two) of you are pointing out how unoriginal hipsters are when you both like the same things hipsters do

postnatal

Banned
HSC
N/A
[YOUTUBE]VeORsL_EKrM[/YOUTUBE]

no one admit they're a hipster ok!?!?!?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)