Naked Art??? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tully B.

Green = procrastinating
HSC
zietanus said:
It is also the most bananaiest form.

Maybe take off your clothes first and walk around in front of everyone before make believe that naked in your face is a good idea.

I am not afraid to see naked people, I am just mad to see naked people being dumb and having their clothes off pretending it is normal in my face.... like in naked art.
"BANANIEST FORM"? - kid, what grade are you in. Just out of curiosity.

Your argument does not make the slightest sliver of sense. Walking around naked is not the same as art which contains nudity.

Yes, generally people must have their clothes off in order to be naked. Congratulations. But no, it is not dumb, and yes, it is normal. There is no need to pretend.

Serious question - are you either home-schooled, Mormon, or both?
'cause that would explain a whole bunch.

Tully B.

Green = procrastinating
HSC
zietanus said:
The world will never be changed by people who don't know how to argue.
You are most definitely NOT changing, nor going to change, the world. At least not for the better.

Shibby.........

HSC
N/A
zietanus said:
With your way of logic I can make a nice video with sad music about how I like to roll in the TRASH, trash is romantic...

With a open brain anything can be seen as good, like lots of the things that are dumb that people like.......
You obviously seemed to have missed the point of the entire video becouse of your narrow minded conformist ways of thinking.

Last edited:

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
cookie.banana said:
i refuse to believe this is real
Existentialists hold that there are certain questions that everyone must deal with if they are to take human life seriously, questions such as death, the meaning of human existence and the place of God in that existence.

By and large, they believe that life is very difficult and without an "objective" or universally known value: the individual must create value by affirming it and living it, not by talking about it.

We must create value in the thread, not by talking... but by living.

We must all amalgamate, or existence of nakedness becomes futile.

We do not exist.

We persists as a concord.

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
zietanus said:
Just not to naked art because it is not nice to MY BRAIN.
your sentence structures are not nice to my eyes =/

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
cookie.banana said:
cool

wheres my ghb bitch?

If neither of us exist, the theoretical musings of my doping you into a catatonic state where you are left with no sense or morality or personal discretion are only negotiable in relations to the theory of relativity.

I may have already raped you for all you know.

Which you don't.

Because you don't exist.

zietanus

Banned
HSC
N/A
Your argument does not make the slightest sliver of sense.
Hmmmmmmmmmm...... but I fail to see how just SAYING that proves your point if you leave my argument without any challenge and just say what you think.

You obviously seemed to have missed the point of the entire video becouse of your narrow minded conformist ways of thinking.
Maybe better reply would be to say why my point of view is bad and not just say this.

The person who made the video is "conformist" to the modern view that anything you like should automatically be seen as such good because you like it so it is good, right??? He is liking nakedness because "the human body is extraordinary" or something.

Awe yeah??? I like rolling in the trash because trash is such a "beautiful remembrance of past things - a extraordinary gift for the senses". Too bad it makes me puke.

But nobody is a human if he walks by the street and sees a naked painting in a store window and says: "this is just perfect, I like this here for everyone to see bananas and titties." Nobody is human who says that. Just modern human, like the puke that everyone complains about every day. What is underlying reason to complain so much about man? Must be same thing that also makes him like to say naked art is GOOD where everyone can see it.

your sentence structures are not nice to my eyes =/
Use your brain a little more. Could perhaps guess that english is not my best friend?

Wait let me say your reply for you: "Or your worst enemy either". HAHAHA now we all got a laugh. On to more important things than being mean.........

Last edited:

zietanus

Banned
HSC
N/A
Scare me with scary words without really saying anything.... That wins in today's times. :guitar:

Maybe your words say under the mind that I am a freak that should be more like everyone else?? Even if regular people think that regular people are in the cruise ship of fail in today's times??

Serious question - are you either home-schooled, Mormon, or both?
Hey homeschool makes you smart enough to actually say real arguments, but I am zietanus not a homeschooler. As a real joke I was raised by a plastic garden troll named Fatso...... so my logic is as good as the light inside that turns on and off, see it is either on or off, not flickering like you. You either have something to say that can actually kill my argument or you are biasing yourself to hold onto something that you want for a reason you dont even know yet......

Oh and mormons are happy people probably more happy then you. From the biggest atheist point of view even dumb religions like that should be the BEST THING since it at least makes you more happy if that is the only point to living. Smaller athiest point of view is that it is dumb to do fake things, but then you are unhappy and die forever usually not helping people, so what is more dumb???

Last edited:

chumbumm. =D

HSC
ok. so naked art may not be the best art out of all types of artworks.
but. its it really wrong?
or is it just a piece of artwork that many people dont know how to appreciate..?

Tully B.

Green = procrastinating
HSC
zietanus said:
Awe yeah??? I like rolling in the trash because trash is such a "beautiful remembrance of past things - a extraordinary gift for the senses". Too bad it makes me puke.
So you like rolling in rubbish, and yet it makes you puke. PROBABLY should stop doing it then. As far as I am aware, looking at naked people doing nothing but being naked does not make even the most conservative of suits vomit.
Please stop trying to put your argument across us. Just sit down and think about it for about 20 minutes, write it down on paper and read it. After revising it a number of times, type it in some sort of readable format and post it on this thread. If you do all these things, and yet still put your thoughts across in such a ludicrous manner, go jump out of a window.

zietanus

Banned
HSC
N/A
Maybe print what I said and read it first, then write a reply that is like a real man - you know, arguing my points until they die - and not just saying insults that make you look not so smart on this.

You know they say that: "insults are the first sign of weakness in a losing argument...." the point is: you do this because you want me to be AFRAID to argue back. But I'm not...... Didnt you learn this somewhere in all your years in school?????????

It should be in the book called maybe "How To Think Good", but maybe English doesn't teach that????

cookie.banana

Banned
HSC
EbonyTW said:
If neither of us exist, the theoretical musings of my doping you into a catatonic state where you are left with no sense or morality or personal discretion are only negotiable in relations to the theory of relativity.

I may have already raped you for all you know.

Which you don't.

Because you don't exist.
but that takes away from the experience

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
cookie.banana said:
but that takes away from the experience
Not a speck of light is showing so the danger must be growing.

Are the fires of hell a-glowing?

Is the grisly reaper mowing?

YES!

The danger must be growing, for the rowers keep on rowing.

And they're certainly not showing, any signs that they are slowing.

cookie.banana

Banned
HSC
Oompa, Loompa, doom-pa-dee-do
I have a perfect puzzle for you
Oompa, Loompa, doom-pa-dee-dee
If you are wise, you'll listen to me

What do you get when you guzzle down sweets?
Eating as much as an elephant eats
What are you at getting terribly fat?
What do you think will come of that?

I don't like the look of it

Oompa, Loompa, doom-pa-dee-da
If you're not greedy, you will go far
You will live in happiness too
Like the Oompa Loompa doom-pa-dee-do

I have another puzzle for you
Oompa, Loompa, doom-pa-da-dee

Gum chewing's fine when it's once in a while
It stops you from smoking and brightens your smile
But it's repulsive, revolting, and wrong
Chewing and chewing all day long

The way that a cow does

Given good manners, you will go far

Who do you blame when your kid is a brat?
Pampered and spoiled like a Siamese cat
Blaming the kids is a lie and a shame
You know exactly who's to blame

The mother and the father

If you're not spoiled, then you will go far

What do you get from a glut of TV?
A pain in the neck and an IQ of three
Why don't you try simply reading a book?
Or can you just not bear to look?

You'll get no...you'll get no...you'll get no commercials

If you're not greedy, you will go far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)