Naked Art??? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tully B.

Green = procrastinating
HSC
zietanus said:
Maybe print what I said and read it first, then write a reply that is like a real man - you know, arguing my points until they die - and not just saying insults that make you look not so smart on this.
Honestly, I am simply asking you to think about your argument before expressing it. For example, I simply cannot understand what you are saying in this last segment. I am not making a jab at you, I simply cannot understand what you are saying. Possibly, your argument is reasonable and just, but you are simply having trouble communicating it.

zietanus said:
It should be in the book called maybe "How To Think Good", but maybe English doesn't teach that????
Again, I do not understand what you are saying here. Please reiterate. Also, the question marks are unnecessary...

Last edited:

zietanus

Banned
HSC
N/A
Sign of a losing argument #2: "'sidestepping' (sometimes in very odd ways) when the insults don't seem to have taken the desired effect".

Also, the question marks are unnecessary...
Three is better then one........ it makes the question more questioning. Maybe English people think it is more dumb because they associate lots of question marks with people who are new at writing??

Last edited:

Tully B.

Green = procrastinating
HSC
Is that not what you are doing right now? Sidestepping?
All I am asking is that you explain to me some of your previous arguments more clearly.
I am genuinely having trouble understanding what you mean.
I am NOT trying to insult you.

zietanus

Banned
HSC
N/A
Okay. You had a problem with: "Maybe print what I said and read it first, then write a reply that is like a real man - you know, arguing my points until they die - and not just saying insults that make you look not so smart on this."

I am saying that maybe it is better to do what you said **I** should do, and print my arguments so that you can think about them and reply in a way that makes them seem wrong instead of sidestepping always and insulting your way to victory......

So: 1) reply to arguments properly..... 2) make my argument look wrong with fact, no insult and intimidating..... 3) burn my argument that way......

Is that not what you are doing right now? Sidestepping?
You didnt even make a argument, you just said stuff....... kill me at the stake!!!!! :speechless:

Last edited:

Tully B.

Green = procrastinating
HSC
Alright, cool. You can't understand my arguments? So there is a mutual misunderstanding here. I don't have a printer on hand, so maybe you could print everything I've said so far, read it once or twice, and see if you understand.

Last edited:

Shibby.........

HSC
N/A
zietanus said:
Sign of a losing argument #2: "'sidestepping' (sometimes in very odd ways) when the insults don't seem to have taken the desired effect".

Three is better then one........ it makes the question more questioning. Maybe English people think it is more dumb because they associate lots of question marks with people who are new at writing??
Can I please ask you one thing?

Dose putting 18 question marks at the end of a question like this???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Ask the question more then with just one question mark?

Grow up

zietanus

Banned
HSC
N/A
Look at this:

"Who is that?"

"Who is that?????????"

Can you see how question 2 is more powerful now??? I am saying with EMPHASIS my questions!!

--------------

Alright, cool. You can't understand my arguments? So there is a mutual misunderstanding here. I don't have a printer on hand, so maybe you could do that. Print everything I've said so far, read it once or twice, and see if you understand.
Sign #3: "when all else fails, they will try to back out of the argument without actually looking like they are doing so, to save face."

Well your face is unmasked, because I can see what you are doing....... Everyone else replied to my words like they understand them, what is YOUR reason to not understand?????

Last edited:

Tully B.

Green = procrastinating
HSC
zietanus said:
Look at this:

Who is that?

Who is that?????????

Can you see how question 2 is more powerful now??? I am saying with EMPHASIS my questions!!
Nope. Just makes you seem immature.
Again, not an insult. I said "seem", so it is merely constructive criticism.

Tully B.

Green = procrastinating
HSC
Enough of this "sign" shit.
Stop being such a fucking douche.
I've tried to be nice, and you have claimed that you have tried to be nice.
Let it be; EVERYONE disagrees with you.
Apart from your statement of its being "dumb", what is the origin of this inherent obsession with naked statues?
In Sydney, you have to go into a museum or an art gallery to find art which contains nudity. Why do you look at it? You don't seem to be the artistic type, so why do you even go into art galleries if there is a chance that you will witness such an abomination as nakedness?

Please, for the first time in this thread, explain the REASONING behind your argument that art containing nudity is bad, and do NOT use the word "dumb" in that reasoning.

Last edited:

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
zietanus said:
Use your brain a little more. Could perhaps guess that english is not my best friend?

Wait let me say your reply for you: "Or your worst enemy either". HAHAHA now we all got a laugh. On to more important things than being mean.........
i don't uhhhhh
i can't uhhhhh

what?

[brian griffin at the new yorker (seemed to fit well ])

KeepHoldingOn

HSC
Tully B. said:
Enough of this "sign" shit.
Stop being such a fucking douche.
I've tried to be nice, and you have claimed that you have tried to be nice.
Let it be; EVERYONE disagrees with you.
Apart from your statement of its being "dumb", what is the origin of this inherent obsession with naked statues?
In Sydney, you have to go into a museum or an art gallery to find art which contains nudity. Why do you look at it? You don't seem to be the artistic type, so why do you even go into art galleries if there is a chance that you will witness such an abomination as nakedness?

Please, for the first time in this thread, explain the REASONING behind your argument that art containing nudity is bad, and do NOT use the word "dumb" in that reasoning.

Your awesome kid!
i've been trying for awhile to knock some sense into that simple-minded organism

gouge.away

MonCœurS'ouvre à taVoix
HSC
N/A
zietanus said:
Naked art is dumb. Does anyone agree?

It is so dumb. I am walking down the street and THERE IS A NAKED STATUE RIGHT THERE WITHOUT ANY CLOTHES ON, HOW DUMB????????

Everyone gets mad. Art should not make me mad but naked art makes me SO mad....... Isn't it dumb?

One day I want to have girl kids and I dont want them to look at naked statues ON THE STREET OUTSIDE.

Let me ask an important question: Who likes NAKED ART???? Even like dumb paintings of naked people who are doing nothing but being naked.

brb fapping

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
oh goodness there are children in that stadium photo =[
good move by their parents there.

zietanus

Banned
HSC
N/A
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who makes this photos??? (does research) Spencer Tunick.... he is my FRIEND!!!!

Last edited:

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
Hahaha.

Fuck this is a great thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)