Naughtiest place you've done the deed... (1 Viewer)

Have you had sex (or sexual acts)....

• in a moving vehicle (bus, train, aeroplane, car etc)?

Votes: 130 17.8%
  • out doors?

Votes: 177 24.2%
  • at home with parents/brothers/sisters home?

Votes: 253 34.6%
  • somewhere naughtier? (PLEASE ELABORATE)

Votes: 171 23.4%

• Total voters

pixie poppet

HSC
i was at the movies with a huge bunch of mates, and we could tell that this couple were going at it in the front row.. was soooo funny!! We were all laughing at what a slut the girl was and how funny the situation was since cinemas have like infra red cameras and stuff..

at the end of the movie, as soon as the credits started rolling, the couple got up to piss bolt out of there- as the girl was rushing past me seat i said to her sarcastically "you missed a really good movie.." and everyone pissed themselves laughing.. She then turned back around and grabbed my face.. i thought i was gunna b emo bashed or something.. and she goes "NICOLE is that YOU?"

OMG was sooo hilarious, the girl turned out to be one of my closest childhood friends and it was so embarrassing..

Timmy11

HSC
sex is soo much beta in public places or places where u hav a chance of gettin caught!! iv done it at the beach during the day, aeroplane seat and aeroplane toilet, gettin head while driving is fuckin awesome!! especially wen u pull up nxt 2 a school bus at the lights n all the kids rush 2 ur side n hav a look.lol.umm...at school in the photo developing room, in a classroom..iv fingered my x gf in class while the teacher was teaching the class.she loved that 1.lol.parked car..on the bonnet of my car. in a limo..didnt get 2 finish but. on a yacht, in the movies, behind a basketball stadium..in a grandstand afta a game..thats all i can remember...recomend the publicness

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Hehe funny if waf wasn't lying.

But where would you do it?
In the loo?
In one of the research levels when noone was there?
In the rare books section?

And you'd have to be quiet or else the librarian would shussh you.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
withoutaface said:
Hint: it was on level 4.
Hmm that level is connected to the undergrad loobry so it's not at all private.

So I'm guessing in the loos. Pfft to that. You can have sex anywhere if you do it in the loo.

Collin

HSC
N/A
The roof on Fisher is pretty awesome for privacy. I dunno if they still keep the door unlocked though.

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
Ok this near year day in Jubilee Park at 4am. It was actually directly under a light aswell but no one was awake then so it was fine. I ended up finding alot of grass in my undies the next day.

PS we didnt go all the way

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
withoutaface said:
Fisher Library.
Haha, thats funny. A couple of my friends have a bet on who's going to do it first so essentially they're racing.

What I want to know is, do they need photographic evidence or something :p

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Collin said:
The roof on Fisher is pretty awesome for privacy. I dunno if they still keep the door unlocked though.
Oooh now that would be fun. There's probably a very nice view from up there. Even nicer if you're with someone hot.

Collin

HSC
N/A
The view is good if you're near the edge. But then the drawback of doing anything near the edge (esp. North edge) means you'd expose yourself to the similarly tall Carslaw building. But hey, that risk factor might enhance the mood.. depending on your preferences. ;)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
If she's drugged and unconscious, theres nothing to worry about.

Collin

HSC
N/A
If you're at the right place in Fisher, there's no need to be overly concerned about noise. Not talking about screaming though.

Plus who cares if some random catches you.. ZOMG UR HAVING SECKS LOLOL

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Collin said:
If you're at the right place in Fisher, there's no need to be overly concerned about noise. Not talking about screaming though.

Plus who cares if some random catches you.. ZOMG UR HAVING SECKS LOLOL
What if the little kids mum finds me with her?! :(

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Haha I was in Fisher today and I was thinking "hmm maybe I should bring the ol' bf up here some time..."

But then I thought it was a bad idea, because now BOS people will be snooping around all the secluded places looking for sexing people.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
wikiwiki said:
I saw that you had posted in this thread and I was like "what the hell, asylum hasn't had sex he is an asian BoS mod".

Thus I inferred that this post must be some form of pseudo-sarcastic comment masquerading as a witticism in the vain attempt to hide the deep pain you feel at being condemned to be alone FOREVER.
Thanks champ, glad you read me right.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
wikiwiki said:
Your best friend Politik told me all about you.
I'm sure he did, but why are you even hanging around someone who uses microsoft?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)