NBA Basketball (1 Viewer)

---Walker---

HSC
I support the sixers, but it's so damn hard to follow down here. I don't have foxtel so all I can do is look at clips and results on the net

T-mac01

HSC
N/A
---Walker--- said:
I support the sixers, but it's so damn hard to follow down here. I don't have foxtel so all I can do is look at clips and results on the net
Just download from www.bt.davka.info if you've got decent connections
I've personally downloaded a few hundred games already and some I haven't even watched coz I just don't have time to watch all of them lol.

Aplus

HSC
N/A
bos1234 said:
I heard michael jordan is making a return to the BOBCATS

is this true?
He became part owner. He might be coaching them, but he isn't making a return. The guy is 45 ffs.

aought

HSC
deetrrroiiittt basketball.

best TEAM in the east...team being more than 1 or 2 superstars doing everything on their own....which is what many nba teams have become

Trajan

HSC
A couple of years ago this would have been almost laughable but Ray Allen has slowed down, Garnett is not the one man wrecking crew he used to be(not that he is required to anymore) and Odom is playing some of the best basketball of his life right now. Plus bigs are more valuable than smalls.

KG
Ray Ray
The Truth

versus

Kobe
Gasol
Odom

Who you got?

The way I see it, is Kobe and KG can be considered a wash. KG is the epitome of efficiency on offense and defense on which a foundation for any championship team can be built. Kobe is a cold blooded assassin whos only fault is risking alienating his teammates if he faulters while trying to take over a game(although these types of games have been almost nonexistent the last 2 months).

Do you think very many GMs would take a PP/Ray Allen combo over a Gasol/Odom combo? I don't.

tommii3

HSC
BOSTON CELTICS!!!!! 08 champions hopefully

=] much points for Kev Garnet Paul peirce and Ray Allan

HSC
siii---manang1 said:
BOSTON YA"LLL!!!!!...
but i like Allen iverson .. keep sweating!

Before Lebron, I used to think if a guy were taller he'd also be slower and have weaker ballhandling and passing ability, and probably would not have developed the timing and alertness that little guys need to survive in the league.

But Lebron has completely destroyed all the rules. Think about it. In 40 years there could very well be an NBA player 6'5 who is every bit as sharp and quick and incisive and likely to cross over your entire defense as Allen Iverson is, only 5 inches taller. In the 90s we had Shaq, the 7'1 350 monster who could take it coast to coast, cross you up and throw a behind the back pass.

Word of a 7' PG in Canada. Basketball players are evolving, mutating. It's not impossible that a 6'5 Iverson comes along someday and becomes maybe the greatest player to ever play.

a.Limjoco

HSC
Laphonso-Ellis said:
Before Lebron, I used to think if a guy were taller he'd also be slower and have weaker ballhandling and passing ability, and probably would not have developed the timing and alertness that little guys need to survive in the league.

But Lebron has completely destroyed all the rules. Think about it. In 40 years there could very well be an NBA player 6'5 who is every bit as sharp and quick and incisive and likely to cross over your entire defense as Allen Iverson is, only 5 inches taller. In the 90s we had Shaq, the 7'1 350 monster who could take it coast to coast, cross you up and throw a behind the back pass.

Word of a 7' PG in Canada. Basketball players are evolving, mutating. It's not impossible that a 6'5 Iverson comes along someday and becomes maybe the greatest player to ever play.
Mate... KG - Kevin Garnett ! A beast for his size.

u-borat

Banned
HSC
Portland destroy the draft again...Bayless for some pretty mundane pieces....what a pickup.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
iz happy because the UNC players skipped out on the draft. Next year's UNC team should be insaaaaaaaaaane

HSC
Ron Artest OWNS Lebron, but the refs have a thing against Artest, and a crush on Bron Bron, so they usually give him alot of bogus bailout calls or they get Artest in BS foul trouble whenever the two players match up.

But Artest has his number. Also, Bruce Bowen seems to shut him down pretty easily, like he did in all 4 games of the most boring, one-sided finals of all time.

u-borat

Banned
HSC
That wasn't Bowen, its something called the best defence in the league; the spurs collpasing D, and shadowed by 3 defenders and siphoned into timmy D, seeing as no-one on that cavs team could hit the side of a barn with their jumpshots.

Piyom

HSC
wrxsti said:
Doesnt anybody here watch basketball.... NBA?? :(:(:(:( no threads about it
off course, I do watch Basketball.
My favourite team won the grand final... yeah go Boston Celtics
I cann't wait for the next season to start

Piyom

HSC
I watch the NBA draft almost a week ago and I was so happy that Derick Rose was the first pick.
He will change the game for the Bulls

Piyom

HSC
u-borat said:
That wasn't Bowen, its something called the best defence in the league; the spurs collpasing D, and shadowed by 3 defenders and siphoned into timmy D, seeing as no-one on that cavs team could hit the side of a barn with their jumpshots.
That's true man. The Cavaliers has almost become a one-man team.
The players expects Lebron to do everything by himself, especially in the Playoffs series.
D. Gibson is a good three-point shooter and they don't use him most of the time.
All these force Lebron into Jump shooting.

baekuai

HSC
Go the Lakers~~ I've been supporting them eva since i was in yr 5

They got heaps far this season all the way to the finals~ (unlucky they lost) Boston were the best team this season i gotta gib u that, but lakers are a young team with stax of potential but most importantly they have a player who has moulded into one of the best leaders in NBA history Kobe Bryant,,, he is compared alot to MJ by various mags, newspapers, websites (he will neba be gud as MJ, thats comin frm a kobe fan) but who else has eva been compared wif MJ? no one... Kobe is the best player of his era- the dominant force, the black mamba katana and MVP 07-08

KOBE 4 ESPY 2008 MALE PLAYER OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Charizard

HSC
Pretty sure that really bad white centre from the Chicago Bulls should be player of the year.

Gazz95

HSC
Anyone check out the start of the summer league. Michael Beasley and the heat beating Chicago by 20 points. Beasley had like 28 points and 9 rebounds while Derrick Rose had 10 points and 4 assists (i think). Things starting to look good for Miami. I'm very glad they got Beasley in the draft, along with DWADE and Marion hopefully they'll go alright.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)