Ncis (1 Viewer)

Jessica14

HSC
You all know that Cloak (6.08) was not the season finale. Channel 10 reported that because they are not airing any new episodes until next year. Cloak was the first part of a two-part episode. If you want to watch Dagger, the second part, I suggest you watch it online, then the ep will make more sense.

NCIS is continuing in the US, but 10 is no longer fastracking it because it's not ratings season in Aus.

HSC
Jessica14 said:
You all know that Cloak (6.08) was not the season finale. Channel 10 reported that because they are not airing any new episodes until next year. Cloak was the first part of a two-part episode. If you want to watch Dagger, the second part, I suggest you watch it online, then the ep will make more sense.

NCIS is continuing in the US, but 10 is no longer fastracking it because it's not ratings season in Aus.
Yah that's right. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_NCIS_episodes Don't want to wait till next year ...

HSC
omfg!!!!!!!!!

i love NCIS.

i live and breathe for it lol.

it is being fast tracked to aus.

it just went to repeats over summer.

ITS ON TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xx

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
yay for ncis being on tonight.

i will be incredibly angry if my coach makes me stay late at touch so i miss it =OOO.

HSC
hahahahah MCGEE.

mvgee to tony

'i thought cougers only went for young men'

lol @ mcgee catching that guy but not actually.

mcgee and abby need to make babies.

Jessica14

HSC
Australia is rather behind te US. Is anyone following the US airings of NCIS? I love the internet.

x-Manda-x

HSC
NCIS rocks. Yeah Australia is considerably behind the US airings. Can't wait until Tuesdays! Best day of the week, not only because of NCIS but I have double accelerated ancient history and double elective history (Year 10) NCIS rocks! Abby and Gibbs are awesomness

Pace_T

HSC
love this show. especially that cocky young guy thats always in the office.. but im not sure of his name

GUSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HSC
last week's ep was sorta weird, buh i liked it

good on probey lol, growing up

dam exams, im gonna tape it next week nd watch it on the weekend lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)