Nearing the end :) (1 Viewer)

jazzmuzik

HSC
Considering most peoples trials are now over, or at least very close...
majors are all being handed in if not already...
I find myself in a workload lull, the study itself continues
But generally It feels as if we're almost there *sigh* thank goodness.
I know we still have THE exams and all but meh.

Anyone else feeling a tad on the cruisy side?

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
You will find that as soon as all assessments are over that you have that "cruisy" almost party feeling, where everyone starts to get a bit more laid back, you have more stress free fun at school, parties, organising formals, graduations etc.

The main thing to remember is that you still have 50% (HSC exams) of your HSC to go. Yes relax a bit and unstress but do kepe studying and preparing for these exams. The last few weeks of school our very helpful and your teachers will be going out of their way to help you maximise your marks. Best of luck. :)

Beege

HSC
I've been so lazy for the past week or so... it is so hard to sit down and do notes :mad1:

But hopefully I will get them all done this weekend along with my english speech :eek:

Shrikar

MλĐ€ IŇ ĮŃĐĨλ
HSC
Uni Grad
Yup, we are so close, I can almost taste the holidays. But i guess the HSC has been like a journey....WTF? Look what English has done to me. Hurry up holidays and get rid of this god forsaken curse that we call the HSC.

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
Yeh, I'm feeling really lazy now. I promised myself i would study and i know i will but i was up for 27 hours straight fixing up my major work for 4u...the last thing on my mind right now is studying.

beentherdunthat

HSC
zangetsu.xo said:
cruisy ftw!!
i love the feeling of not cramming.
i'll have to start being consistant starting... next week.
:wave: One must be realistic!!! ARE YOU REALLY PROMISING THAT YOU WILL NOT PROCRASTINATE NEXT WEEK?:eek: *Admires zangetsu.xo* ( to tell you the truth next week is all exams for me... ftw...:mad1: )

beentherdunthat

HSC
SoulSearcher said:
:(

Good luck for those exams!!
:wave: lol thanks much. Will need it!!!

Omg I actually got good for the cssa eng. adv. paper *so proud*

jazzmuzik

HSC
SoulSearcher said:
I've always been a bit on the cruisy side when it comes to the HSC. Doesn't help when you've still got a major work due 1 week before the start of the HSC exams :(
woah! what subject?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)