Nearing the end :) (1 Viewer)

G

gaoOO

SoulSearcher said:
Only 10 000 words :p Thanks, I'll definitely need the luck :) You know you so should have done Cosmology :uhhuh:
don't remind me! i still regret it. :(

i'm going to lie to myself and say "i wouldn't have gotten in anyway" :eek:

G

gaoOO

SoulSearcher said:
Aww :( *hugs*

Hehe, you never do know until you try :uhhuh:
ah well, i missed my chance to try.

i'm going to learn from this and encourage anyone else i know who is given the opportunity to do a course like cosmology to just go for it if they're interested.

jazzmuzik

HSC
SoulSearcher said:
Cosmology :)
wow, what are you planning to do once your done, i have a friend with similar interests it sounds...and good luck

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
gaoOO said:
ah well, i missed my chance to try.

i'm going to learn from this and encourage anyone else i know who is given the opportunity to do a course like cosmology to just go for it if they're interested.
Good advice :)
jazzmuzik said:
wow, what are you planning to do once your done, i have a friend with similar interests it sounds...and good luck
Study for the HSC :(

Hmm, well I want to do combined law at USYD, most likely now Science/Law, so yeah, something science-related :p

kewlu

Banned
HSC
gaoOO said:
don't remind me! i still regret it. :(

i'm going to lie to myself and say "i wouldn't have gotten in anyway" :eek:
I think you're in with someone else over there.. ;);)

kewlu

Banned
HSC
SoulSearcher said:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha.

Don't worry Gabriel, I appreciate your agressive sexual advances.

kewlu

Banned
HSC
Sounds like it is 'coming' naturally to you now.

kloudsurfer

HSC
I dont get the chance to be cruisy...

My school has this screwed up new system where we have no half yearlies and the trials are at the end of term 2 (which is really screwed in itself but i wont get into that here...)

Anyway, as part of this new system our final assessment period is from weeks 7-9!!!!! The idea behind it is that everyone gets too cruisy and stops working after the trials so they want to keep us working up until the HSC.

But the huge disadvantage is that by this point most people have finished their trials and are simply revising for the HSC. But we dont have time to revise because we are too busy doing assessments!!!!!!
Its ok for some subjects, like maths, for which our assessment is just a test of the whole course, so its forcing us to revise as we would for the HSC. But for other subjects our assessments have nothing to do with the HSC so doing them will not benifit us. For example in modern, we have to do a presentation which is on one single dotpoint in the syllabus!

Anyway, long story short, we are stuck doing assessments until week 9 which gives us waaaay less time to revise for the HSC.

I dont know how this is relevant to the thread, I just wanted to complain lol...

This whole new system is screwed...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)