Need help related Guernica and The Village to the crucible. (1 Viewer)

ljubo

HSC
I have a basic idea of the comparisons between them but I need some help with Guernica and The village. In areas like:

PLACES
In Act One - Upper Bedroom of Reverend Parris... (the concept of belonging to place nd contrast between private and public places)
How can I relate it to "The Village" and "Guernica (Pablo Picasso)"?

Act Three - The Court of Salem...((a place that ought to be a place of belonging, of social justice, but this does not prove to be the case)
-For this I can say In the village... relate it to where they go to the committee to ask permission to leave the village.
How can I relate it to "Guernica (Pablo Picasso)"?

Act Four - A cell in Salem Jail ( Place of exlusion)
- Relate it to the Village: Noah is locked up in the room for committing a crime and is exluded.
How can I relate it to "Guernica (Pablo Picasso)"?

SOCIETIES
Pressure to belong to society, the negative aspects of belonging, and repercussions of the choice not to belong..
How can I relate it to "The Village" and "Guernica (Pablo Picasso)"?

RELATIONSHIPS
John and ELizabeth Proctor.
I Can relate this to Ivy and Lucius's relationship but is there anything in the image of Guernica I can relate to this?
Also I thought maybe the Mother and Child in the painting can relate to this but Im not sure...

I know I'm asking a lot but I've doing this for ages and got no where...if only you can brielfy discribe under each of them relating to the texts that'll be veryyy helpful!

Thanks in advance!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)