Need help with related text english!!!!! due tommorow (1 Viewer)

jack12456

HSC
N/A
so i have to choose a related text that i can link back to the core text (the turning by tim winton) to show relationships and techniques used to show the ideas of relationships. I am totally stumped on what text to choose let alone actually know what to talk about in the matter of techniques. Please any help is greatly appreciated, its due tomorrow!!!

mirakon

nigga
HSC
Ok unfortunately I dont know about the turning. However I can tell you this, you need to stop cramming so ridiculously and it is entirely your fault you're in this situation. If you were a bit mor organised it would be better for you and if you dont get help by tomorrow you have noone else to blame other than yourself

Don't get me wrong, I usually try my best to help people here, but i'm not tolerant if people doing mothing till the last minute and then suddenly asking for help. I only help people who are genuinely struggling despite their efforts rather than people who only ask for help due to disorganisation or laziness

Last edited:

jack12456

HSC
N/A
Yes i know i shouldnt have left it to the last minute, it's not a big exam though its an interview with the teacher and he will ask certain questions, i guess to help prepare for the final exam, if you do have any input i would greatly appreciate it :)

jack12456

HSC
N/A
ok so i personally have not chosen a related text yet, i have had a few in mind but i cant seem to link them back to the core text "the turning" which is a bunch of short stories in one, we are only focusing on 2 of the short stories though, big world and the short story called "the turning" which is in the book the turning funnily enough. basically i have to show how both of them show the ideas of relationships, that isnt to hard, but showing techniques on how its shown, has stumped me. If you havnt read the turning i think it will be very hard to help me, but im great full for you effort, i guess im totally stuffed lol

mirakon

nigga
HSC
look for a song/poem, they're short and often have to do wirh relationships

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)