Need HSC help but can't afford, get to or have time for lessons? (1 Viewer)

Peter Fam

HSC
Hi all,

My name is Peter Fam and I graduated the HSC in 2009 with an ATAR of 99.85. I have also completed a double degree in Law and Media & Communications at the University of Sydney.

My HSC results were as follows;

English Advanced (97)
English Extension 1 (46)
English Extension 2 (46)
Ancient History (100 - 1st in State)
Extension History (50 - 3rd in State)
Legal Studies (96)
Studies of Religion 2 Unit (95)

I have been privately tutoring for 6 years, with a majority of my students achieving Band 6 in each of the above subjects, and some achieving State Rankings.

I know that many of you however can either;

1. Not afford tutoring lessons;
2. Don't have time for lessons and/or;
3. Simply feel that you don't need fully fledged tutoring lessons, you just need help here and there.

What I offer is a fully fledged correspondence based HSC consultancy service, covering everything from essay marking to advice on how best to approach subjects. For the small price of $20 per week, you have full access to all of my services, including;

1. Unlimited and detailed essay marking with a maximum turn around time of 48 hours;
2. Unlimited teleconferences with myself on any HSC related topic you choose. This can range from how to approach a particular subject or assessment, to simple advice on how best to achieve your goals;
3. Unlimited assessment checking and marking;
4. Unlimited past paper marking;
5. I will provide you resources such as sample essays and notes which I have in my library at your request, as long as I have what you need available.
6. Any other assistance that you need, including face to face lessons in the weeks before the HSC if necessary

You can cancel your subscription at any time, as you will simply be transferring the $20 to my bank account at the start of every week. I have been offering this service for over 5 years with great effectiveness - many have said it is even more effective than face to face tutoring.

Please note that I can only assist with the subjects listed above which I myself completed, and which I have the most experience tutoring in.

Please also note that I will only be taking on a limited number of students to ensure I offer the best service possible.

CONTACT

To get involved, please email me at peter.fam@hotmail.com or call/text me on 0413071820 with the following details. I will reply to all enquiries within 24 hours;

- Name
- Contact number
- Subjects you'd like assistance in
- Any questions you may have

For more information, please feel free to either send me an email or call me. I am also more than happy for your parents to give me a call. If you would prefer traditional tutoring, I offer this too - please see my other thread at http://community.boredofstudies.org...ience-99-85-atar-now-taking-new-students.html for more information.

First in first served,

Thanks and good luck,

Peter

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)