Need information on Blacktown campus. (1 Viewer)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Hawkesbury isn't a hole. I actually don't mind it, I just don't like walking up the driveway :p

mija

HSC
it is a hole.

its got practically one cafe or something and a huge field that takes up half the place. plus it stinks.

eviltama

Mentally Deranged Maniac
HSC
The bakery in QH is good for pasteries... not so good for bread(especially if u want to freeze it or eat it later.) And go to mathews ( the hambuger/fish n chip shop sort of in the middle of the shopping center near the newsagent) majorly awesome yummy food... but the kebabs are a tad strange since he actually uses real chicken in them rather than the processed stuffs. Oh and for great pizza and marinated chicken wing packs go to the pizza shop at the end of the shopping center (no not Roys.. wrong end of the street)... his honey and soy pizza =YUM!

yes... i spent too much time down in there eating but meh sif care when the food is good and i get it cheaper cause most of them have known me and my family for years :D :D

Rayanaldo

HSC
N/A
I live in Guildford and will have to rely mostly on public transport, although some days i will get a lift from my family friend who is in the same course and campus as me.

So what is the best way to get to Blacktown campus via public transport from Guildford?

mattyg87

HSC
im going to be spending so much on junk food this year i can tell. i already basically get it whenever i work, let alone when i go to uni..oh well i dont think ill ever get fat, im thin as anything and i go to gym and stuff alot

mattyg87

HSC
thats one thing im not planning on doing lol..i havent smoked ever and i dont plan too, i already can barely afford to pay for stuff as it is, let alone add smoking in there!! and id rather save the money for drinking anyway :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)