• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Neighbours (2 Viewers)

Collin

HSC
N/A
dead cactus said:
the cliffhanger was will stuart cindi and max survive. The littler questions was where were luka and gus (both arson suspects), and they final twist they promoted i think would've bee the return of paul robinson. for those of you too young to remember paul was the brother of jason donovan's character!
How many years ago was this? I first started watchin like 6 or so years agoo... don't recognise this Paul guy though. Also, what was with Darren showing up occassionally a few months back? I missed that guy, he and Libby were so good together imo.

HSC
god that's ages ago!

i think the other surprise was that the coffee shop burned down too.

i reckon sindi and stu would have to make it out, or at least one of them. toadie cant have two dead partners...

oh yeah wahtever happened to dione?? she disappeared and she was meant to come back... she left over a yr ago i think

mayhemily

HSC
I love neighbours. I am such a neighbours slut. Its so much better than home and away. I can't wait til it comes back. So that guy at the end, Jason donovan's character's brother right? interesting. Maybe he lit the fire as a vendetta against lou for some reason.

dead cactus

captain tightpants
HSC
dionne died on her and toadies wedding day, but they never found her body (ala harold ten years ago, and he's back now!) so once madeline west stops being able to get other acting gigs she'll be back!

paul robinson came back into the show for a brief time about 5 years ago, can't remember why, but he hasn't been a regular for at least 8 years. He grew up in the house that lynn now lives in, and when he married one of the twins he moved into lou's house (which i assume lou still lives in now, you never see the inside anymore).

and i don't think paul has a vendetta against lou bc they prob don't really know each other, paul owns the entire lassiters complex, i smell insurance scam.

and darren coming back was a mystery to me but it gave the writers a chance to write libby out without sending her to the magical faraway place that is QLD.

biggles04

Banned
HSC
N/A
Whatever happened to Neighbours?!

Ever since about 1998, it's been shit. I tend not to watch it. Maybe once a month I might tune in, but the classic Neighbours I will watch anyday. I wish Ten would put them back on in the afternoon. :(

Collin

HSC
N/A
biggles04 said:
Whatever happened to Neighbours?!

Ever since about 1998, it's been shit. I tend not to watch it. Maybe once a month I might tune in, but the classic Neighbours I will watch anyday. I wish Ten would put them back on in the afternoon. :(
I stopped watching around 1999 cause it started getting bad, but I thought it's getting good again now. All that lesbian stuff, Serena and Luka etc. is kinda my style, because the show is dwelving into stuff that's generally considered more 'taboo' for ya average evening soapie. Best days to me were still when I first watched it though.. around 1997ish.

dead cactus

captain tightpants
HSC
they had an overall of script writers and directors about a year ago to try and freshen it up, and its worked, it's watchable again!

rumour

HSC
I missed the first half of friday's ep. & most of thursday's :(

Why didn't they get married?

Collin

HSC
N/A
rumour said:
I missed the first half of friday's ep. & most of thursday's :(

Why didn't they get married?
Because Karl did this really big fart, and it ruined the moment. :(

dead cactus

captain tightpants
HSC
it's true. and izzy is a stupid bitch. also true. Nah, gus came back, frightened izzy, and she bolted, susan yelled at her for being a stupid bitch, izzy was saying that karl can do better. then she went back to him with her bitch tail between her legs and they decided to stay together but not get married. bitch.

Collin

HSC
N/A
rumour said:
eeewwwww.......are you serious???
Yeah.. Karl lets out a big one and goes "Ohhhhh yeah.. I was holding that in for so long :)" and Lizzie goes "Omg Karl, what did you eat this morning you dirty gronk?!??" and stamps off.. and then it goes 'to be continued.. '

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I haven't been watching it much lately.

What's the go with this fire thing?

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
Well, at the moment, Cindy and Stewart are still trapped in the Lou's bar place.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)