• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Neighbours (1 Viewer)

HSC
um, i thought tom left susan because he knew she would never love him like he loved her and for her he was really just an opportunity to show how over karl she was? or something similar?

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
Yeah but also she said it would take time and she told libby and lyn about how he was too clingy and shed "made a mistake" etc. so both was true.

HSC
is it just me or has the character of connor completely went all lame ... and why does everyone think he's funny? HE's NOT!!

and also how can some1 with a messed up life like lynn possibly mentor someone else and be their life coach!

she's a washed up mum he went postnatal depressive, is now stealing things, left her husband coz she's too lazy to try and work things out with him ( and also coz the neighbours writers are too lazy to kill joe off or end his storyline even though he left 2 years ago!)

she's a failed hairdresser, and all her kids have ran away all over the world AND she has a failure like jack as her son

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
something_funny said:
is it just me or has the character of connor completely went all lame ... and why does everyone think he's funny? HE's NOT!!

and also how can some1 with a messed up life like lynn possibly mentor someone else and be their life coach!

she's a washed up mum he went postnatal depressive, is now stealing things, left her husband coz she's too lazy to try and work things out with him ( and also coz the neighbours writers are too lazy to kill joe off or end his storyline even though he left 2 years ago!)

she's a failed hairdresser, and all her kids have ran away all over the world AND she has a failure like jack as her son
wow did joe really leave 2 years ago? damn!
i totally agree about connor tho, hes such a loser now

i think the writings really gone downhill
everythings just chopping and changing all the time, its turned so shit
but ill still watch, force of habit!! over 12 years ive watched it for now....wow

Reshie

LilRed Spikey Haired Man
HSC
man llana and sky r soo hot twice i got the chance of havin the lesbian kiss...*starts to drool*
but i want karl to get back togeher with susan and izzy to get together with stewart
and it soo sucks Kym Valentine is leaving(libbie)man she was sooooo hot

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
isn't she staring in dirty dancing?
u never know she might come back once it is finished

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
SpoRTsGaL said:
I'd rather watch A Current Affair now...
isnt a current affair on at the same time as h&a? (i.e.7pm?) cos neighbours is on at 6:30....

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
oh yeah it is too!
my mistake!
i think it used to be on at 7....im sure it was, lol!

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
whats the deal with sussan and izzy? now sussan is going to izzy's clothes swap parties? I liked it better when they were enemies

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)