Neighbours (1 Viewer)

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
I like izzy. She is made out to be so much worse than she really is.

Paul is a bit runty... but neighbours hotness has gone down since the 1998-2000 kinda times sp i guess he'll do.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
What?! Izzy is a manipulative, self-centered, lying cow.

Maybe when your family has been ruined by women exactly like her you'll understand why people don't like her/

Amryllis

HSC
What's up with Boyd? I think maybe the HGH that he's been taking has messed up his brain. Now he's this over-the-top softie romantic, but he doesn't even remembers what he says in the debate. It was a pretty awesome speech though.

Man... Paul has really got Lil in the bag now. I'm actually kinda pleased that Lil wants a trial separation from David coz he's been such a pompous idiot lately (worse than before).

I think there's still hope for Susan and Karl to get back together yet... I don't like how Izzy is still clinging onto Karl though. I thought they were finished for good, but Karl told David that they're "having some time apart" which implies that they might get back together in the future. I sure hope not.

monique66

yeah is boyd on or off the drugs coz he still seems screwed, or is it just coz he quit?

Amryllis

HSC
Boyd should be off the drugs now. He's quit the gym, so there's no point in taking them anymore. I think maybe the presure to do well and the left-over effect of the drugs are screwing with his head.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
Apparently he's gone schizo.

Duh duh duhhhhh.

How shit was his speech?

Amryllis

HSC
Nooooooooooo...... I missed today's episode!!! My brother forgot to tape it for me... *CRIES*

And the Erinsborough.net forum is closed now.. So I can't get the Russian novels from it anymore.. *CRIES*

Someone please tell me in detail what happened in the Tuesday episode?

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
Amryllis said:
Nooooooooooo...... I missed today's episode!!! My brother forgot to tape it for me... *CRIES*

And the Erinsborough.net forum is closed now.. So I can't get the Russian novels from it anymore.. *CRIES*

Someone please tell me in detail what happened in the Tuesday episode?
today is wednesday...

i watch 1/2 an episode of neighbours a week and generally know whats going on. i'll sure you'll be fine :p

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
Amryllis- http://www.neighboursfans.com/forum :)

the only important stuff that happened yesterday->
Lil walked out on David wanting a trial separation. Serena was very upset. David was pigheaded and stupid as usual and keeps saying shit like "it'll be right, she'll be back..."
Paul is very sneakily (or not-so sneakily!) using this opportunity to drive a further wedge btwn David and the looooooooove of his life Lil <3

BUT THE PREVIEWS YOU SAW WERE FAKE! AHHHH!!!!!

Paul and Lil did no such locking of the lips as the ads would have you believe :mad:. Twas actually Paul imagining he was with Lil when he was with Izzy. Ooooh, someone's in loooove <3

Which sorta brings me to the only other important thing to really happen.... Izzy starts playing spy and finds the gloves Paul was wearing when he started the fire... complete with missing metal button and all.
See, the police found a metal button under the body of Gus Cleary. Duh duh duhhhhh.

I don't remember anything else particularly of value happening.

Oh. Carmella is still frigid and Connor's getting the shits.

Amryllis

HSC
Wow~ Thanks glycerine

Yeah, I was like "SHIT MAN!!!" when I saw the ad of Paul and Lil about to kiss. Stupid Channel 10 dupes us again! They always dramatise things. Like with Boyd and Serena - they made it look like he was hitting on her when he wasn't. He was just acting weird. So is he really schizo now? Has he been diagnosed?

OMG!!! See?! I told you so!!! Paul was the one that started the fire. He even said in the time capsule video that "This town burnt me." and he wants revenge - by burning down the main establishments in Erinsborough and then acting like the good guy to get everyone's trust, then POW!!! He's gonna hit them with a tonne of bricks (figuratively speaking).

I find it pretty ironic that Izzy has become a bit of a spy considering her own history of hiding secrets.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
He hasnt been diagnosed but I think he's going to be diagnosed with something soon... if not schizophrenia then something closely related. I guess the HGH triggered something?

It's still not 100% proven that Paul lit the fire but I doubt there's any doubt in anyone's mind! Oooh, I can't wait to see what his revenge pans out to be.

Did I mention he was in a towel?? :D And then Lil knocked on the door... spose that would've been a bit awkward for him ;)

Ooooh have you heard abt Susan's new man?

Amryllis

HSC
I don't think they need to prove 100% that Paul was the arsonist... It's pretty obvious from the beginning.

I read the previews on neighbours.com and it says Susan has a new man... Damn, I was hoping that Karl and Susan might get back together. But I suppose it would be too boring since they've been down that road already.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
Ohhhh god no!! Susan is WAY too good for Karl. Karl is stupid. Boo Karl.

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
is it just me or had neighbours turned very daytime-soapish??

the new lassiters lake area looks SOOOOO fake!!
and boyd is a really shitty actor...but skye is good

and serena is crap too

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
i mean it has been since the start of this year...even the end of next year

Amryllis

HSC
Neighbours is a soap opera... So how's a soap aired a 6:30 different to a day-time soap?

I thought the new Lassiters Complex looks really cool.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)