Neighbours (1 Viewer)

persephone

HSC
i don't get what happened with boyd because it might have continued on from last night,when i didn't watch it....

monique66

oh he just got summer to go with him to some place and he said their mother was spose to meet them there, then something happened, which i didn't watch, and he had a fit so yeah...wow that was vague

modelzsuck

Kylie
HSC
Yeah hes been weird lately, like he was talking to skye when she wasnt even there and he put all his symptoms into the internet on some self diagnosis site and it came back with skytsophrenia(or however you spell it) and now it looks like thats what he has, i knew that weeks ago though from looking at spoilers.

Reshie

LilRed Spikey Haired Man
HSC
how sad was yesterdays episode with the whole boyd thing with him getting diagonosed with adolescent shizropenia(i spelt it wrong i know)

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
wheres Max gone?

and yeah, Boyd has adolescent schizophrenia from taking all them drugs.

Amryllis

HSC
mmm_sofay said:
wheres Max gone?

and yeah, Boyd has adolescent schizophrenia from taking all them drugs.
Max took up a temporary oil rig job back in Queensland (I think it's Queensland... or wherever he was before he came to Erinsborough) to earn some extra money coz they're in financial trouble. He's gone for like 6 weeks.

I thought the whole thing with Boyd's schizophrenia and when he took Summer to see their mother in the woods is really sad. I felt so sorry for Summer, I'd be so freaked out if my brother said those things.

modelzsuck

Kylie
HSC
Amryllis said:
Max took up a temporary oil rig job back in Queensland (I think it's Queensland... or wherever he was before he came to Erinsborough) to earn some extra money coz they're in financial trouble. He's gone for like 6 weeks.

I thought the whole thing with Boyd's schizophrenia and when he took Summer to see their mother in the woods is really sad. I felt so sorry for Summer, I'd be so freaked out if my brother said those things.
Yeah those oil rigs get you shitloads of money!!!

Amryllis

HSC
Serena was willing to give up her virginity to Boyd at the end of last year while Boyd and Sky were not together, after the whole thing with Sky kissing Lana coz she was confused about her feelings.

At the time, Serena and Boyd were secretly seeing each other and Serena kept saying she wanted things to be out in the open. Serena was all too keen to have sex for the first time with someone that she loves and thought that Boyd was the one. Then at their formal them to sneaked out for some "air" when Serena told Boyd that she was ready to do it with him, but then Boyd realises that he still loves Sky and that he can't go any further with her. That was the end of their secret affair.

monique66

oh god, man i hate stingray's family...good on lyn for getting them straight

Amryllis

HSC
modelzsuck said:
No I think they just kissed
Yeah, the just kissed - for many times.

damnation said:
oh god, man i hate stingray's family...good on lyn for getting them straight
Too right! Can't stand

Janelle - coz she's a horrible mother and a bludger
Dylan - coz he's a sleaze and he's putting moves on Sky
Janae - coz she's a little wretched bitch
Bree - starting to hate her too, coz she's a little liar and a thief

The only decent one in the family is Stingray.

monique66

yeah, i think we're meant to hate them, man those writers must have insomnia with some of the stuff their coming up with..lol

Amryllis

HSC
They keep coming up with new ways to piss the viewers off with new, more annoying characters to add to the list. It's like Maccas new taste menu - there's something to annoy everyone.

monique66

neighbours used to be better, maybe i was younger or maybe it was actually better. dunno which.

Amryllis

HSC
The line of new and annoying characters just never ends.

I also hate how Karl is getting back with Izzy again after what she did. Although she was very caring after his heart attack. Still... She's a BIATCH.

Man... That Janae... She's another real piece of work.

I was disappointed that neither of Lynn's or Susan's romances lasted very long. I guess Andy and Gary weren't meant to be permanent characters.

Amryllis

HSC
No way! Sky is very pretty. She's a little more built than most girls in the limelight, but she's still very attractive. I like her hair - the curls and extensions suit her.

I agree with the turning point for Izzy too. She's starting to be more considerate now. Before it was all about her. But just look at how she gave Karl her full support to follow his dreams, rather than to keep him with her, not to mention the way she defended Sindi.

I can't imagine what Sindi could have done in high school that would have been so bad. She's a very nice person now. Although a few years back her little sister Penny described her as a man-eater and she was very manipulative - not much different to Izzy. Penny broke up with Darcy even after he proposed to her because she found out that Sindi and Darcy had a thing going on while Penny was with Darcy. But then it was a good thing anyway, for Penny I mean, coz Darcy was such a drop-kick.

0Jade0

HSC
Skye fat? I have seen her in real life and she is skinny and gorgeous.... Maybe you're just jealous.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)