Neighbours (1 Viewer)

UnIqUe_PrInCeSs

invading your mind
I'm leaving now to go find myself. If I should ret
HSC
I was so hyped up about Dean Geyer starring on neighbours, but was disappointed when I realised that he can't act that well. they're only using him for his looks and popularity.

in one episode, dean geyer was mowing the lawn the whole time, with his shirt off. I mean, lol?

in other news, Ned parker is back!

HSC
^Deans acting aint that flash.

This week looks real good though. I know who dies, and I'm guessing you guys know too, but it's:

Chris, the guy who goes out with Bridget.

& I love the preview for next week. Rach<3

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Yeah, I think we all guessed it would be him. My money is on
Steve or Taylah
being the killer. I hate this Rachel/Dean singing duet thing. It's so gimmicky. It's like, not even a real plotline, but something they put there just so Dean Geyer can sing on tv.

HSC
lol

um

Steve admits to doing the crime, even though he didn't. It's because when they find out something happened they only know that the guy was unconscious, & he thinks his daughter did it, so he's all 'im going to protect her' and stuff, then they realise what they got themselves into.

I think it's the journalist =/

The Kaiser

HSC
I hate the fact that the writers are trying to make Paul "bad" again. I liked the fact that he was really remorseful for his past actions and finally found someone to make a fresh start with (Rebecca). But nooo...

Dean isn't that bad of an actor (Better than Erin at least) but I hate that they're shoving the whole singing thing down our pipes plus he has had no major storylines to date.

HSC
^ well dean hasn't really been on there long enough to build up something major.... come on lol

thought the lyn scene was pretty random tonight... i can see her and rebecca being good friends.

love bridget atm, shes acting REALLY well, and good job since shes got huge stuff!

The Kaiser

HSC
aussiechick007 said:
^ well dean hasn't really been on there long enough to build up something major.... come on lol
Maybe, but I would still want to see some actual character development or an interesting storyline, rather than a generic singing subplot and a "fling" with Libby that will ultimately fail. (I'll bet ya that Dean will only stick around for about a year at most.)

thought the lyn scene was pretty random tonight... i can see her and rebecca being good friends.
Spoiler! Especially when Rebecca finds out about the affair next week.

love bridget atm, shes acting REALLY well, and good job since shes got huge stuff
One of the better teen actors/actresses that this show has had for a while, IMO

HSC
oi! i don't read spoilers, had no idea that they would become friends, or that rebecca will find out about the affair! dont say i was giving spoilers - only saying what i thought!

(and yes i know spoilers are going to happen if im reading internet threads about neighbours lol)

and oh my i was just about crying tonight.. how bridget just sat on the lounge and cried... and its worse that miranda cant really make susan and karl understand just how innocent steve really is...

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
I hate that whole family. I don't even know what's happening anymore, or who really punched Chris, or even if that was the reason for his death (like in H&A it turned out Sarah died because someone pushed Ice into her IV drip, and not from a blow to the head as they all thought). But if I was in that courtroom I would be like, "that's it. One of you is a liar and one of you is a killer. Ergo, I'm putting you in gaol for perjury, and the other one in gaol for manslaughter." Problem solved since they both want to admit to killing Chris so badly. And bonus: it gets rid of half the Parker family.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
For those that don't know how to use spoiler tags it's:
[/spoiler*]

Just add those tags without the *.

Not sure what I think about this whole who killed Chris mystery. Neighbours just isn't that interesting at the moment but then again it kind of rarely is - for me at least.

I was looking forward to the formal but that wasn't that great and I liked the Taylor and Zeck storyline but that's over too. :(

hairspray

HSC
agua.fuego said:
Aargh! I completely agree! WHY IS SHE ON THERE?
Carmella's cousin is there for the ratings as Erin McNaught is apparently a really famous model.

Please let the Chris Knight storyline be over soon... its getting so boring. Neighbours is dragging this storyline for over a week now !

agua.fuego

HSC
hairspray said:
Carmella's cousin is there for the ratings as Erin McNaught is apparently a really famous model.

Please let the Chris Knight storyline be over soon... its getting so boring. Neighbours is dragging this storyline for over a week now !
mmm, but what's the point of hiring her if she can't act? Stick to modelling. I've noticed most people asking the same thing...

The Chris Knight thing though is incredibly boring. Neighbours, to me, is dragging on recently.

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
agua.fuego said:
mmm, but what's the point of hiring her if she can't act? Stick to modelling. I've noticed most people asking the same thing...

The Chris Knight thing though is incredibly boring. Neighbours, to me, is dragging on recently.

Neighbours been shit for years I stopped watching after Izzy left, haven't watched it in ages, just know they changed the style of film and shitty characters introduced. This is why Melbourne sucks, want teen drama acted by adults watch Home and Away

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
I enjoy watching neighbours now more then ever although i am not liking this whole chris night thing. It deals with things that are real life. Like sams bipolar and her miscarriage. And the teenage drinking and Sexual relationships

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)