Neighbours (1 Viewer)

hairspray

HSC
I officially hate Susan that woman is SOOOO nosey !

Anyway i have a feeling when Angus get out of jail him and rachael are gonna hook up. And Ty's "stalker" is nothing more than an annoying teeny bopper ><

HSC
^When?!

OMG. YAY.

I loved him & Rach together, they were so cute. Made one of the best couples on that show. hope he gets back with her !

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
I think like October or something I remember reading on neighbours.com.au forum that someone spoted him in a beside the scenes vid and said it would sept/oct we would probably see him. Yeah they were a pretty good couple.

hairspray

HSC
oh gosh ! i cant stand that little drama queen Bridget at the moment... she's so annoying! Letting her dad take the blame for something that she has done and then not confessing in court when she had the chance last week! She's nothing but an attention seeker and that makes me SO angry!

Anyway i just hope she finally confesses tonight and not be a drama queen like she was last week. She looked like a total clown when she got up, opened her mouth and said nothing.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Oh wow so Neighbours actually produced a pretty emotional little story tonight. First time in about 5 years, I think.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
Oh wow so Neighbours actually produced a pretty emotional little story tonight. First time in about 5 years, I think.
Agreed these last few episodes has drawn me right back into Neighbours. I mean I hadn't stopped watching it just wasn't as interest in it as Home and Away.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
pritnep said:
Agreed these last few episodes has drawn me right back into Neighbours. I mean I hadn't stopped watching it just wasn't as interest in it as Home and Away.
Oh it's still a pretty horrible TV show I reckon but it's addictive. I usually only watch it over dinner because my sister has it on. :(

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
Oh it's still a pretty horrible TV show I reckon but it's addictive. I usually only watch it over dinner because my sister has it on. :(
i didnt think communists had tv's

The Kaiser

HSC
katie tully said:
wats going on?

i thought harold left???
He only quit working full time on Neighbours. He will still be a recurring character.

Nebuchanezzar said:
Neighbours is nowhere near perfect, but it is still far better than some of the crap that is on TV nowadays. *coughBig Brothercough*

(That's actually pretty Ironic because Stu was one of my favourite characters)

Zrap

glock9
HSC
The Kaiser said:
He only quit working full time on Neighbours. He will still be a recurring character.

Neighbours is nowhere near perfect, but it is still far better than some of the crap that is on TV nowadays. *coughBig Brothercough*

(That's actually pretty Ironic because Stu was one of my favourite characters)
Dog act

pushkin

HSC
N/A
I saw Blair at the airport the other day. I wonder what he's doing now.

ASHK

germaphobe.
HSC
how insane do they want to make nicola (imogen bailey) out to be. it is getting out of hand. i was expecting her to just give up the whole 'i have amnesia' charade and own up to poisoning steve's food to the police, but instead she goes even crazier and says she is miranda. wtf?

sometimes they drag the story line out for too long, but i still cant get enough of watching it.

kinda sad huh?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)