Neighbours (1 Viewer)

Mc_Meaney

Banned
HSC
Joe got sacked coz hes a drugo...but the storyline was the him and lynnie divorced...lol

Yay for pauls son...boom boom I say

And it is my opinion that both steph and the baby will mysteriously die

Last edited:

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
ummm izzy didn't "make out" with ned. they had sex. like they never come out and say it, but trust me, they did.

this bit below could be total bs, it's c+p'ed from a neighbours comm. if it's true, it's pretty shit. also it'll change a lot of stuff so only read if you're really curious.
"Paul Robinson's son, Robert, moves into Ramsay Street this week. But, unbeknown to his father, the evil Robert is masquerading as his identical twin brother, Cameron! In a shock development to Neighbours storylines, Robert (Adam Hunter) visits his comatose brother, Cameron (also plated by Adam Hunter) in hospital and is pleased to learn he may never wake up. A deeply disturbed Robert, who has long been harbouring a grudge against his father, realises this gives him the perfect opportunity to assume his brother's identity and reappear in Paul's life. But only viewers will be aware that Robert is an imposter. Paul (Stefan Dennis), Izzy (Natalie Bassingthwaighte), and Robert's sister, Elle (Pippa Black), will be fooled into believing Robert is the kind-hearted Cameron."

personally I think it's probably true but like... you know... none of it makes sense.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
what i meant was, um, well what kind of triplet is elle if she can't tell the diff btwn them?

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
elle is a triplet??? omg

n e wyz...did susan get custody of the 2 kids??

karoooh

HSC
I thought the triplets were all boys and Elle was their step-sister, and the daughter of some other woman that Paul cheated on his ex-wife with... Maybe my sister isn't such a reliable source... It WAS so long ago after all...

And they keep advertising Robert and Cameron as twins... Someone clarify please. :p

persephone

HSC
What makes Robert so bad? What did he do? Besides blow up the plane .... like before that.

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
glycerine said:
no i swear elle is their triplet. gail robertson is their mother.
Elle can't be a triplet. It's genetically impossible. Triplets occur if an egg splits three times, therefore producing three physically identical babies, or three eggs are fertalised, and you get three physically different looking babies. Since the boys are identical in appearance, Elle can't be their triplet. Unless of course, there were 2 eggs released and one happened to crack in half and the other was just fertalised... so I guess it is genetically possible... but how often does that happen?

HSC
persephone said:
What makes Robert so bad? What did he do? Besides blow up the plane .... like before that.
I can't remember that much....soapies are just so filled with drama once something happens and is over with its so hard to keep track. But he did some pretty nasty things

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
kate_is_me said:
Elle can't be a triplet. It's genetically impossible. Triplets occur if an egg splits three times, therefore producing three physically identical babies, or three eggs are fertalised, and you get three physically different looking babies. Since the boys are identical in appearance, Elle can't be their triplet. Unless of course, there were 2 eggs released and one happened to crack in half and the other was just fertalised... so I guess it is genetically possible... but how often does that happen?

ummm dude we're talking about a show where someone loses their memory after age 15 and neither sister nor father can recognise exactly who the relative living with them is. you think they're worried about biology?

salsydney

HSC
kate_is_me said:
actually, that does happen... 2 eggs released at once, resulting in one set of identical twins, and one fraternal twin sibling... how often does it happen, i dont know stats... but it definitely does happen... in fact, i live next door to three 3yr old triplet girls, 2 of whom are identical, and one is their fraternal triplet sister... she actually looks completely different, what you would expect from two completely seperate births... again, this doesnt illustrate stats, but its definitely not unheard of

illmatic

NaS
HSC
salsydney said:
actually, that does happen... 2 eggs released at once, resulting in one set of identical twins, and one fraternal twin sibling... how often does it happen, i dont know stats... but it definitely does happen... in fact, i live next door to three 3yr old triplet girls, 2 of whom are identical, and one is their fraternal triplet sister... she actually looks completely different, what you would expect from two completely seperate births... again, this doesnt illustrate stats, but its definitely not unheard of

lol, who gives a shit

Bananaman

HSC
N/A
I never *really* liked this show.. i just watched it instead of the current affair programs.. but is anyone else getting really annoyed with most of the characters at the moment? that lyn woman and her: "omg its my right to make sure the baby is baptised!".. the fag from idol pretending to be a badass.. Harold and Lou's constant bickering and flirting.. the wanna-be model.. grr..

Dr_Doom

HSC
haha Harold is the soul of the show. It's not neighbours without Harold :p

persephone

HSC
What is up with Skye and that Jean Pierre guy. Btw, when Jean Pierre stares his eyes go really big and he looks freaky and insane.

Collin

HSC
N/A
Who was that chick who got it on with Boyd a week ago? She was awesome hawt.

karoooh

HSC
persephone said:
What is up with Skye and that Jean Pierre guy. Btw, when Jean Pierre stares his eyes go really big and he looks freaky and insane.
Seconded.

I feel that the actor was trying to portray an 'intense' look, each time, unsuccessfully.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)