Never been in a relationship? (1 Viewer)

dangerouss

cindy is such a bitch
HSC
I know this section is about relationships: but I'm just curious as to whether there are people here who haven't been in a relationship. If you haven't dated anyone before: what would be your reason not to?

Last edited:

williamdaft

HSC
Yes.

Most relationships I see in high school are pathetic, some go for a few months or even weeks and move on to another guy/girl. Some girls have dated over 10 guys throughout high school.. I have no respect for them whatsoever.

I don't want to waste so much money and time when I was 13-17, relationships often crumble at that age group. It seems fun for other guys to be "cool" and show off that they have a girlfriend and post selfies, fb love posts for everyone to see and they kiss in front of people... then nek minut they break up.

Most girls in my school are immature, talk too much gossip, have a shit load of make-up which personally is not attractive to me, and have an addiction with fashion (so if I were a boyfriend to those girls, my wallet will be blasted to nothingness).

I think university is a much better time frame to be in a relationship if I find the right person. Someone I can relate to, good personality, kind, smart, and giving.

If anyone is dating someone just for their looks or just for the sake of being in a relationship then you're fucking stupid. Let the right person at the right time come to you.
k bye.

Audranda

HSC
Williamdaft has a point. Through my perspective, I'm too young/immature to have a relationship, as well as it being disruptive during this period of my life (education, etc.).

Maxwell

bow peasants
HSC
Who needs a relationship when you can have cats? I currently have the crazy cat lady starter kit. i.e. kittens. I can't wait to go insane and start throwing them at people. :')

Crobat

#tyrannosaurusREKT
HSC
First, and still current, girlfriend I started dating at 16. Before that I was just never attracted to or felt anything for another girl. I suspect it's the same for many others. It's not like I was going to just go out with the first person that confessed their love for me if I felt nothing back. If I did, first girlfriend would have been in year 2 :haha:

Mind you she's like really hot now... like smoking hot.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk

williamdaft

HSC
Williamdaft has a point. Through my perspective, I'm too young/immature to have a relationship, as well as it being disruptive during this period of my life (education, etc.).
Ty. And that's a good mindset, I think a young person should discover who they are him/herself first and spend time on focusing on other goals, before readying a relationship.

First, and still current, girlfriend I started dating at 16. Before that I was just never attracted to or felt anything for another girl. I suspect it's the same for many others. It's not like I was going to just go out with the first person that confessed their love for me if I felt nothing back. If I did, first girlfriend would have been in year 2 :haha:

Mind you she's like really hot now... like smoking hot.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk
Lol good on you. By that description, don't let her get away :haha:

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
Yes.

Most relationships I see in high school are pathetic, some go for a few months or even weeks and move on to another guy/girl. Some girls have dated over 10 guys throughout high school.. I have no respect for them whatsoever.

I don't want to waste so much money and time when I was 13-17, relationships often crumble at that age group. It seems fun for other guys to be "cool" and show off that they have a girlfriend and post selfies, fb love posts for everyone to see and they kiss in front of people... then nek minut they break up.

Most girls in my school are immature, talk too much gossip, have a shit load of make-up which personally is not attractive to me, and have an addiction with fashion (so if I were a boyfriend to those girls, my wallet will be blasted to nothingness).

I think university is a much better time frame to be in a relationship if I find the right person. Someone I can relate to, good personality, kind, smart, and giving.

If anyone is dating someone just for their looks or just for the sake of being in a relationship then you're fucking stupid. Let the right person at the right time come to you.
k bye.
You only really learn about what works in a relationship after being in one though, so being in a few failed ones in high school isn't necessarily a bad thing

williamdaft

HSC
You only really learn about what works in a relationship after being in one though, so being in a few failed ones in high school isn't necessarily a bad thing
yeah I know, many ppl say that.. but I really couldn't at that time. Many girls did it just for fun, I couldn't afford time and money back then. I had more important things to do. I rather wait for uni and the level of maturity is much better, I hope..

Crobat

#tyrannosaurusREKT
HSC
A lot of people change after having a relationship, and particularly during one too, but i think that has a lot to do with who you are seeing. I don't see anything wrong with having a relationship in high school, even if they fail. It's a valuable experience to have I think - loving someone. #corny

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
A lot of people change after having a relationship, and particularly during one too, but i think that has a lot to do with who you are seeing. I don't see anything wrong with having a relationship in high school, even if they fail. It's a valuable experience to have I think - loving someone. #corny
yep this lol

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
Yes.

k bye.
+1. This is why you wait for relationships for an older age, when you can find someone mature enough (as well as yourself of course).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)