New Metallica Song (1 Viewer)

G

Gavvvvvin

Hahaha oh god if St Anger wasnt the death of Metallicas career, this new album surely will be if this new song is any indiction of things to come.

Sounds just like St Anger with one of Kirks dire solos thrown on top.

Markazzo

HSC
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOfyt62zLsg

I heard it and personally didn't think it was that bad, more akin to the Black Album then St Anger, but I'll withhold all judgements until something is actually recorded.
In better Metallica news, they've been playing the whole Master of Puppets album start to finish on a few German shows. Though Ride the Lightning is my favourite by a mile, that's still awesome to hear.

Man I hope they have another good album left in them. But what on earth will it sound like?

neafoo

HSC
i heard about this today ;D
i was wondering if anyone bootlegged the song. pwn.

and yeah theyve been playing mop at rock am ring shows.... including orion ;DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

neafoo

HSC
;(
hopefully itll sound better recorded.

Markazzo

HSC
Haha, on that clip I posted the link for some german fan screams out "Yeeeeaaahhhh!" about 0:47 into the clip, and he sounds exactly like Augustus Gloop. :)

wanton-wonton

HSC
You shouldn't be too confident that this song will be on their next album, after all, they've plenty of songs already finished for them and Rick to decide which ones to put on the album.

ryan11

Dazedconfused
HSC
wanton-wonton said:
You shouldn't be too confident that this song will be on their next album, after all, they've plenty of songs already finished for them and Rick to decide which ones to put on the album.
True. Your statement reminded me of the songs they played on S&M, '-Human' and 'No Leaf Clover' which didn't appear on any subsequent album. We shouldn't be too harsh on the clip anyway: poor quality, live and in no way an indication of the things to come. Hopefully they have learned their lesson from the critical response to St. Anger.

Obsolete

HSC
N/A
theres a better verison going around if your just basing your opinions on the video (very bad quality), it sounds much better then anything off Saint Anger, but it needs some fine tunning deffinatly

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)