New secret US base in Australia (2 Viewers)

Aryanbeauty

HSC
littlewing69 said:
I see you didn't answer my question. It's funny how those who are so quick to advocate war are often reluctant to do the dirty work themselves.
If I were Australian citizen i'd gladly join Australian military and it would be a dream come true to blow arab terrorists :bomb: into pieces everyday.

_dhj_ said:
You ought to realise that in actual fact leftist countries have the largest armies.
As if Leftist in Australia/west and communist countries have similar meaning.

circusmind

HSC
Aryanbeauty said:
If I were Australian citizen i'd gladly join Australian military
You only have to be a permanent resident to join the Australian military.

Aryanbeauty

HSC
circusmind said:
You only have to be a permanent resident to join the Australian military.
I will soon be Permanent resident and hopefully have triple citizenship. I believe an alien like me are probably more suitable for australia than the ones born and bred here who despised australia, hates the country wand wants to destroy it (referring muslim terrorist and their supporters especially lebs)

HSC
Aryanbeauty said:
I will soon be Permanent resident and hopefully have triple citizenship. I believe an alien like me are probably more suitable for australia than the ones born and bred here who despised australia, hates the country wand wants to destroy it (referring muslim terrorist and their supporters especially lebs)
So if Australia went to war against Israel, you fight for Australia?

circusmind

HSC
Aryanbeauty said:
I trust you'll be hitting boot camp up when you get your permanent residency, then? Because I'm a dirty leftie, and I'm thinking of joining up at the end of the year.

Aryanbeauty

HSC
circusmind said:
I trust you'll be hitting boot camp up when you get your permanent residency, then? Because I'm a dirty leftie, and I'm thinking of joining up at the end of the year.
I didnt realize you are one of my fan with account purely created to follow me. Cause I am a celebrity here in this board with loads of fans from arab/lebs/muslim and user name created in my name.

Join as you like it and die a patriotic death for me while I enjoy the beauty of australia.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
Aryanbeauty said:
I didnt realize you are one of my fan with account purely created to follow me. Cause I am a celebrity here in this board with loads of fans from arab/lebs/muslim and user name created in my name.

Join as you like it and die a patriotic death for me while I enjoy the beauty of australia.
WTH........someone's going reall psycho here.....

Mabs

Meowmix
HSC
dilroy said:
I think it's ridiculous how the American's don't allow us to purchase their new fighter jets "F-22" or some bullshit, yet we allow them to build some mysterious secret bases (e.g. Pine Gap) with 800 US employees and it's so secret even the high levels of Australian officials don't know about its true purpose...
They're secretly breeding a genetically engineered army of Kangaroos. They also come with SAM silos in their pouches. :D

But seriously this is rediculous but what do you expect? Our government is a pos..

circusmind

HSC
Aryanbeauty said:
I thought it was the leftist cowards who sat home while others fought?

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Aryanbeauty said:

Yes mate, we're your "fans" alright.....

[/sacrasm]

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Aryanbeauty said:
Coward. Isn't that what you call everyone else?

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
An allegiance with the US is important for Australia, and as for one of the original comments about NZ experiencing no threats to it's security, I must say that it is a far smaller nation with far lesser political sway internationally and is often not even recognised as it's own nation by some who seem to think it's part of Australia.

Whilst an allegiance is important, I don't see the necessity for the US to build a base in Australia, perhaps because of the threat of Indonesia? The world's biggest Muslim population and perhaps the upcomming source of international terrorism by Islamic Extremists?

circusmind

HSC
JaredR said:
An allegiance with the US is important for Australia, and as for one of the original comments about NZ experiencing no threats to it's security, I must say that it is a far smaller nation with far lesser political sway internationally and is often not even recognised as it's own nation by some who seem to think it's part of Australia.

Whilst an allegiance is important, I don't see the necessity for the US to build a base in Australia, perhaps because of the threat of Indonesia? The world's biggest Muslim population and perhaps the upcomming source of international terrorism by Islamic Extremists?

More likely it helps them with signals intelligence.

Aryanbeauty

HSC
Quote:
Originally Posted by $hiftyIceQueen
So if Australia went to war against Israel, you fight for Australia?

HotShot said:
Answer her question Aryanbeauty?
I'll grab my pop corn with 2 litre of Coke and watch it on SBS news.

Are you happy now? Idiot. there is not even .000000000000000000000000000001 possibility that Israel and Australia will go to war against each other. If there are any wars in which the two are involved, they will be best buddies unlike arab countries which will be enemies. :rofl:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)