• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

New Zealand Hip hop is killing aussie hip hop.... (1 Viewer)

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
7th Sign said:
ive heard enough cat empire empier...i know their shit ... how can people even like them or concider their music to be hip hop i dont get it.....their POP crap music
ive read enough of your posts... i know their (sic) shit ... how can people like them or even concider (sic) them to be reppable i dont get it..... their (sic) crap posts

7th Sign

HSC
nicko88 said:
Yeah I reckon, NZ is totally killing us. Scribe is da bomb!
yep scribe is better then any one in australia...

scribe>cat empire
deceptikonz>cat empire
P Money>cat empire

Espo15

Banned
HSC
N/A
the cat empire aren't even hiphop.

but yeah, the herd, TZU, hilltop hoods, bliss and eso are all good.

scribe is a joke.

7th Sign

HSC
AtticusFinch said:
ive read enough of your posts... i know their (sic) shit ... how can people like them or even concider (sic) them to be reppable i dont get it..... their (sic) crap posts

and you think your posts are good ... 90% of your shitty posts are about crap...like a board that gets a crack in it then like 10 threads pop up about fund rasing for a new board and how sad you are....dont you realise their are alot of other people out their with bigger worries then some stupid board....how can people like them or even concider them to be reppable i dont get it..... their the crappest posts

7th Sign

HSC
Espo15 said:
the cat empire aren't even hiphop.

but yeah, the herd, TZU, hilltop hoods, bliss and eso are all good.

scribe is a joke.

scribe is good man...bliss and eso is aiight but their not big on an international level...

Espo15

Banned
HSC
N/A
7th Sign said:
scribe is good man...bliss and eso is aiight but their not big on an international level...
go listen to some tzu, best aust. hiphop act i've heard so far.

7th Sign

HSC
Espo15 said:
go listen to some tzu, best aust. hiphop act i've heard so far.

true man TZU has some tight lyrics..love that back up tune..but im not a fan of their kinda aussie accent...i think tzu is alot better then crappy acts like cat empire who think their hip hop....

maby that the problem with aussie rap the accent that goes with it....

Espo15

Banned
HSC
N/A
yeah if you don't like the accent fair enough, but they're not SHIT, like i reckon their rhymes are alot tighter and more clever than the majority of the mainstream US bullshit.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
Argonaut said:
This coming from the guy who says in most of his threads "Girls, I have no imagiantion whatsoever, so please post you pics!"
and yet has still had no success!

Espo15

Banned
HSC
N/A
everyone is ending their sentences in exclamation marks!

7th Sign

HSC
AtticusFinch + Argonark get out of my thrrad please with your offtopic shit.....

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
7th Sign said:
AtticusFinch + Argonark get out of my thrrad please with your offtopic shit.....
hahaha argonark! that was almost as good as when you called me atticuscrybitch!
YOU RULE

7th Sign

HSC
man AtticusFinch + Agronark ... you two are the biggest internet narks....you roam this forum like 24/7 dont you 2 have lives seriously....something bad is posted aggainst you and in a matter of seconds your replyed....get out get a life seriously....im over these cheap little e warrior battle shit....stop annoying me and trying to post crap in my threads....take it into your own little bs forums and stop acting like you own this site because you dont...

7th Sign

HSC
Unwritten BoS Law #10101 - Argonaut is a looser

stfu with this Unwritten BoS Law shit......its soo laim...

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
7th Sign said:
man AtticusFinch + Agronark ... you two are the biggest internet narks....you roam this forum like 24/7 dont you 2 have lives seriously....something bad is posted aggainst you and in a matter of seconds your replyed....get out get a life seriously....im over these cheap little e warrior battle shit....stop annoying me and trying to post crap in my threads....take it into your own little bs forums and stop acting like you own this site because you dont...
cry
me
a
river
and
then
drown
me
in
it
so
i
dont
have
to
see
you
crying
anymore

7th this is the last time ill outline this for you. your a gronk, your an idiot and your not appreciated by anyone... your attempt at promoting this hip hop hardcore image fails miserably everytime as does your attempts to get some play from the bos girls.
i dont own this site but i speak for the majority of active members when i say your a gronk and a fuckwit all in one! have a pleasant evening!

7th Sign

HSC
Argonaut said:
Oh, and think about where you stand too. You don't own this site either. Nor do you own us, so chances are I'm not going to listen to a word you say (do you think I've got anything better to do?). Believe me, Saturday nights are bloody boring when all your friends have lft town (if you have friends to begin with).

bro ive been out the past two nights im at home tonight doing an assignment...

you on the internet every night trying to act like a e warrior when really your a looser...

your running around stating some bos rule shit trying to act like you own this site...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)