• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

New Zealand Hip hop is killing aussie hip hop.... (1 Viewer)

7th Sign

HSC
reps refering AtticusFinch

"He thinks more of himself than anyone else does."

"lol hate AtticusFinch so much"

"word brotha Atticus is a looser"

"AHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!"

......mate people still hate you on this site aswell

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
if bos was owned publically, id own more than you
so shut up underling

7th Sign

HSC
AtticusFinch said:
7th this is the last time ill outline this for you. your a gronk, your an idiot and your not appreciated by anyone... your attempt at promoting this hip hop hardcore image fails miserably everytime as does your attempts to get some play from the bos girls.
i dont own this site but i speak for the majority of active members when i say your a gronk and a fuckwit all in one! have a pleasant evening!
wtf are you on about i try to get a play bos girls...ive never even tried to get any bos chic.....im not as sad as you ....ive never added one to msn ... i dont need gals of this site their not my style....and only reason that i set up a new bos gals thread was bacuse the one other people on this site sucked and they had no eye for quality....

7th Sign

HSC
Argonaut said:
...I'm not noted for my sense of humour, but you set a new benchmark for absolutely no sense of humour. You remind me of the singer in the Franz Ferdinand song Michael.

and your idea of "a sense of humour" is :|

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
i do not know why i bother arguing with this twat... oh hang on. because its fun and he is baited so easily

7th Sign

HSC
im over this petty shit

can we please get back on topic....

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
7th Sign top ten REAL hotties thread....Nominations

Ok i think who ever is doing the judgin of hot gals on this forum sucks hard, no offence.....they need a real guy to do some judgin, i know alot of people will be aggainst this thread like that atticousbitch boy....but that not my problem, go start up your ugly hussies thread brah....if you a real hot gal post a pic in here this is thread....I will determine the top ten then i will create a top 10 poll that will run for 7 days and the winner will be determined by the most votes....

also winner will get a price of $5 i am for real...
it will be sent to you via direct debit or mail....

hahahahahhaha good one
lets go one better argo...

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
NOBODY WANTS TO TALK ABOUT ANYTHING WITH YOU.
YOU'RE A FUCKWIT WHO IS IN DENIAL OF BEING DISLIKED*.
WE DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL YOU'RE STILL DOING HERE.
FUCK OFF.

*gross understatement

7th Sign

HSC
Ignore List

Argonaut
AtticusFinch

back on topic ..... any one who hates scribe i suggest you get their cd....its straight fire

7th Sign

HSC
zahid said:
its our accent that lets us down.

yep i know what you mean man....

aussie accents are not a good asset of aussie rappers

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Argonaut said:
Wait a sec, which one of us is that referring to?

Oh and Atticus, I wouldn't even bother banning him. Disappearing him would be better.
which one do you think? :rolleyes:
it's not you, and it's not atticus.

7th sign, why make comments about atticus if you don't want to turn yet another one of your utterly useless threads into a flaming contest?

Espo15

Banned
HSC
N/A
jesus christ, calm down. this thread was better than half the shit posted on this site.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Espo15 said:
jesus christ, calm down. this thread was better than half the shit posted on this site.
not so much the thread topic, but the moron who owns it.

7th Sign

HSC
Ignore List + Dreamerish*~

I am sick of dealing with people who just want to have these cheap little fights with me I don’t have time for this any more. I am dumbfounded by the arrogance of some of these people who keep trying to destroy my threads. All of you who keep trying to destroy my threads with your crap like comments like "lol shit english hahahaha" "omg its the homie trying to get girls on bos hahahah" wtf does this have to do with a hip hop thread, please get a life. I don’t want to have dealings with you any more I am sick of it.

please get back on topic.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
7th Sign said:

I am sick of dealing with people who just want to have these cheap little fights with me I don’t have time for this any more. I am dumbfounded by the arrogance of some of these people who keep trying to destroy my threads. All of you who keep trying to destroy my threads with your crap like comments like "lol shit english hahahaha" "omg its the homie trying to get girls on bos hahahah" wtf does this have to do with a hip hop thread, please get a life. I don’t want to have dealings with you any more I am sick of it.

then leave...

Alimoe_KG

HSC
7th Sign said:

hahaha you poor thing. Haven't you realised this is a forum that functions purely for amusement reasons? Once you become a target for flaming, people aren't going to get over it because it becomes amusing to just flame you whenever you post. Espicially since you pissed off Dreamerish, which is a big no no :p

Tough luck mate.

Although not a bad thread i have to say =) Australian hip hop is quite stuck in the gutters lol. The best we could produce to the world is anthony mundine :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)