• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

New! (1 Viewer)

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
i didn't study i the junior school at all. i didn't study in year 11. what makes you think i will start studying now?

okay i do homework, and do some hardcore procrastination cramming. so i guess i've made some improvements!

alien

HSC
spooky's.gal said:
best thing that you can do to help you study:
- have all fun things taken away
- cut all contact with anyone interesting
- get your mum, dad, sis, bro or someone suitably annoying to constantly ##### at you to get studying ALL THE TIME, and to bring you rewards when you do, ie chocolate, cake, cookies etc
- talk to people who just failed their hsc
NB. this is most effective when used around the time you get ur half-yearly's back and have screwed them all up.
very ditto

HSC
i dont know..

im still sort of cruiseing along..i did really well in yr 11...and now like its starting to kick in..and i have no motivation whats so ever..not good! :(

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
hfis said:
I just finished. Say what you will about your aspirations to begin studying, I find most people (myself included) follow the following pattern:

Year 11: Ok, I didn't study this year, but now the serious stuff starts. I'm going to study every week and do all my homework.

Half Yearlys: Ok, I didn't quite study before or during the half yearlys, but it's all good. If I can get some decent study in between now and the trials, I'll be laughing.

Trial HSC: Oh fuck my trial results were shithouse, I should've studied.. 6 weeks to go, I think I can do every topic within that time frame. Yeah.

StuVac: I WISH I STUDIED, AGHHH. I'm fucked for the HSC. Oh well, nothing beats cramming I suppose...
Nice and positive I see? :p

Seriously, though, I for one have managed to study, even though I didn't in years Kindergarten through to 11.

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
damnation said:
I suppose, i just hate studying, it ruins time for other things...mmm...like sleeping...who wants to study when you could sleep? or better yet eat...
u can eat and study as much as u want in the 4 months u get off after ur HSC...........believe me study ur ass off now.........and then sleep all u want.......i get up at around 2 everyday.......while my everyone else is returning home from skool.........mwaahahahahahhahahhahahhahahha.............suckers...

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
Slide Rule said:
Nice and positive I see? :p

Seriously, though, I for one have managed to study, even though I didn't in years Kindergarten through to 11.
i know i don't say this nearly enough. but ladies and gentlemen, we have a sex machine. i mean one of those people who study profusely... :D

NB: slide rule is not a prostitute
lesmiester is not gay
this is an unwarranted rant from the lesmiester.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)