Newcastle Med (1 Viewer)

Metroid Hunter

HSC
I have mine on November 17. I wont have much time to prepare for it after the HSC ...

Hurri

HSC
uh oh!!!! My schoolies week is 19-26 of november! I hope i get 27 or later. Anyone know the range of dates?

KFunk

Psychic refugee
HSC
I think I got something like the 24th. It was very lucky because the day after that I'm heading up to brisbane to catch Oasis and then going back down to Byron for schoolies. Another date could have been very messy.

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Absolutely not. The way they see it, if medicine isn't important enough for you to cut schoolies short then you can go become a podiatrist or something.

Last edited:

rockstar01

HSC
Lexicographer said:
Absolutely not. The way they see it, if medicine isn't important enough for you to cut schoolies short then you can go become a podiatrist or something.
haha i'm gonna become a podiatrist if i don't get into med...

i didn't organise anything for schoolies because i knew interviews would be on around this time...ahh im so sick of missing out on everything

veridis

droog
HSC
Metroid Hunter said:
Yep, I got my letter too. My Interview is the day after my formal - not good. I'll be too tired to think during the interview.

Yeah, my combined umat score is 180. I think that would be the lower end of interview offers...
mines day before, a much better situation. November 16 at 9.30. just like monash they're putting me stupidly early.

Last edited:

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
rockstar01 said:
haha i'm gonna become a podiatrist if i don't get into med...

i didn't organise anything for schoolies because i knew interviews would be on around this time...ahh im so sick of missing out on everything
get into medicine..
then u can sorely miss ure life :) esp around now.. exam times :D

roxy_chick

HSC
Congratulations to all the people who got interviews...what did you get for the umat? I got 179...do you think its enough???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)