NFL, NRL or AFL (1 Viewer)

solastsummer

HSC
AFL players being considered the toughest when compared to NRL or NFL is the biggest joke I have ever heard.

dtmur

HSC
AFL players are better than the rest and clearly its a better sport with a higher average game crowd

solastsummer

HSC
dtmur said:
AFL players are better than the rest and clearly its a better sport with a higher average game crowd
Crowds dont determine how 'tough' the players are. It shows how many people thrive off the game's pretty boy players.

dtmur

HSC
solastsummer said:
Crowds dont determine how 'tough' the players are. It shows how many people thrive off the game's pretty boy players.

so AFL players are better looking ?

solastsummer

HSC
According to popular belief yep. Compare the likes of Ben Cousins to some of the front rowers from NRL.

dtmur

HSC
that semi- satisfies me.
although i still think AFL players are better in all aspect.
more skill, more strength, more stamina,

and better looking

solastsummer

HSC
I can agree with you that they're better looking.. Even though you're a dude..
But skill, strength, stamina? LOL
Particularly strength?!
Are you kidding?

dtmur

HSC
clearly not..
skill. there is none in thugby, just run into each other. AFL kicking like we do straight to people from half the field away.
stamina, avg AFL player runs 14km per game, and we play for 120 minutes compared to 80
strength, all you gotta do is look at barry hall

Mozza91

HSC
dtmur said:
clearly not..
skill. there is none in thugby, just run into each other. AFL kicking like we do straight to people from half the field away.
stamina, avg AFL player runs 14km per game, and we play for 120 minutes compared to 80
strength, all you gotta do is look at barry hall
Rugby League is far more skillful than GayFL which is a complete clusterfuck where the ball is always on the ground it only involves kicking wheras League is passing kicking and real tackling
Stronger you have to seriously be kidding NRL players are way stronger and much tougher and would destroy AFL poofs in an instant

solastsummer

HSC
I would like to see Barry Hall take on someone like Petero or Sam Thaiday.

dtmur

HSC
Barry Hall would clearly dominate either of them..
i disagree gAFL players are clearly more stronger and skillful
we pass the ball aswell. clearly more co-ordination also

staticsiscool

Banned
HSC
Lol at a girl commenting. HAVE YOU PLAYED ANY OF THESE SPORTS? Also you cannot compare unless you have played both games. Rugby = rougher, not necessarily tougher. You get plenty of injuries in afl, due to not all facing each other. ie you can run up behind someone and drive your knee into their kidneys etc. Also lol at stronger, i would say barry hall would go alright. Lance franklin would be a good centre i reckon. Also afl = fuckloads more stamina, end of story.

solastsummer

HSC
Pass the ball? You mean hitting it to each other like volleyball players. What ever happened to passing it normally?

solastsummer

HSC
Thankyou for your contribution static.. Because I'm a girl and haven't played them I can't have an opinion?

dtmur

HSC
staticsiscool said:
Lol at a girl commenting. HAVE YOU PLAYED ANY OF THESE SPORTS? Also you cannot compare unless you have played both games. Rugby = rougher, not necessarily tougher. You get plenty of injuries in afl, due to not all facing each other. ie you can run up behind someone and drive your knee into their kidneys etc. Also lol at stronger, i would say barry hall would go alright. Lance franklin would be a good centre i reckon. Also afl = fuckloads more stamina, end of story.

I can agree with everything you are saying,

and yes lol at the girl, not being sexist or anything..

dtmur

HSC
solastsummer said:
Pass the ball? You mean hitting it to each other like volleyball players. What ever happened to passing it normally?

thus co-ordination

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)