NFL, NRL or AFL (1 Viewer)

dtmur

HSC
agreed, although am an AFL fan so kinda
reluctant to agree

dtmur

HSC
it would be an interesting, but i think each excel at there own game and in the ring i think Hall's experience would be the only difference

staticsiscool

Banned
HSC
solastsummer said:
Keep your pants on darling. I can have an opinion if I want. I have watched both and can base my opinion on what I see. Foxy boxing and oil wrestling... Great call. Hurt heaps.
I watched the prime minister talk once so that makes me qualified to have an opinion on federal politics with no other experience except watching him. That is what you are saying. How can you tell from watching whether it is tough or not? Go play a game of both and if you are still alive, come and tell me what your opinion of each is.

Zrap

glock9
HSC
dtmur said:
it would be an interesting, but i think each excel at there own game and in the ring i think Hall's experience would be the only difference
HAHAHAHAHAHA, is that a joke?

dtmur

HSC
staticsiscool said:
He has experience. Also much bigger bloke than scotty prince. Hall v Webb or mason would be better

agreed again, bigger and with the boxing career behind him.

yes mason would be interesting, i think he would maybe have a chance at wining,
although im a mason fan cause he's not a dick when it comes to talking.

most other players in thugby grunt and groan, but if you've seen the interveiws he expresses opninions with validity and so on

Zrap

glock9
HSC
staticsiscool said:
He has experience. Also much bigger bloke than scotty prince. Hall v Webb or mason would be better
Lol Scotty Prince could beat Mason and Webb in a fight

dtmur said:
agreed again, bigger and with the boxing career behind him.

yes mason would be interesting, i think he would maybe have a chance at wining,
although im a mason fan cause he's not a dick when it comes to talking.

most other players in thugby grunt and groan, but if you've seen the interveiws he expresses opninions with validity and so on
Hall has a boxing career Hahaha yeah a heaps good one, Scotty Prince is the best fighter in the NRL, his
been boxing since he was a kid hahaha yeah who would really win

staticsiscool

Banned
HSC
He's good but he does have a 30kg weight disadvantage, kinda big in boxing? Hall was vic state age champion under 17s? something like that? Webb was qld heavy weight ?? anyone able to confirm or deny?

dtmur

HSC
also halls dad was one of the best fighters in australia in his time,

and said that "hall could be an australian champion one day"

Zrap

glock9
HSC
dtmur said:
also halls dad was one of the best fighters in australia in his time,

and said that "hall could be an australian champion one day"
Scotty Prince was Australian Junior Champion at 18, but was selected in rugby so pursued his rugby league career instead of boxing, he still boxes today, and could easily beat Hall.
Weight doesnt really mean much, Scotty would be faster, dodge more etc

Mozza91

HSC
staticsiscool said:
No you cant have an opinion because it isnt based on any experience or fact you retard. In conclusion you are a retard. Stick to girly sports like foxy boxing and hot oil wrestling. Also you proved your retardation with your remark about passing. An afl pass is 5 times harder to master than a league pass. Would you know? No? Then stfu.
I'd like to see you throw a 30 metre long ball AFL is fucking homo men in tight tank tops jumping on each others backs
Allso they had an AFL vs NRL boxing thing a few years back and the NRL won all but one fight Mal Meninga destroyed some AFL guy it was brilliant

siddharthlaha

HSC
Uni Grad
staticsiscool said:
He likes to play being an emo and finger his arsehole. Scatch that actually. His sig has cricket, soccer and hockey in it. So i would say cricket, soccer and hockey. Hockey players can get quite big. Also i'v seen lots of 60kg footy players. So in theory, suck my dick.
lol that made no sense at all, haha

staticsiscool

Banned
HSC
Mozza91 said:
I'd like to see you throw a 30 metre long ball AFL is fucking homo men in tight tank tops jumping on each others backs
Allso they had an AFL vs NRL boxing thing a few years back and the NRL won all but one fight Mal Meninga destroyed some AFL guy it was brilliant
Whattt? Was that, you would like to see me throw a 30m pass? league pass? or afl pass? cos you are retarded. Also mal meninga is a fucking unit and would destroy almost anyone you fuckstick. How is mal meninga bashing someone a good comparison. Im sure barry hall would bash preston campbell too. does that make it a good comparison between nrl and afl?

Also other dude i know thats why it made you lol didnt it

solastsummer

HSC
staticsiscool said:
Whattt? Was that, you would like to see me throw a 30m pass? league pass? or afl pass? cos you are retarded. Also mal meninga is a fucking unit and would destroy almost anyone you fuckstick. How is mal meninga bashing someone a good comparison. Im sure barry hall would bash preston campbell too. does that make it a good comparison between nrl and afl?

Also other dude i know thats why it made you lol didnt it

And preston campbell is tiny so thats not a good comparison either idiot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)