Nice Fellas (3 Viewers)

Zrap

glock9
HSC
Hmm another debate of love, tell me your rebuttals.
Why do girls dig "bad" guys but when a "nice" guy comes along
they prefer being just friends?
Then they whinge about the male species being faggots.
Explanations would be good.

Skeeta

HSC
Bad boys are "exciting".

Nice guys are often boring, and good for friendship vs. wild sex

Girls are idiots

sXcGuRl69aU

I'M BREAKING LOLZ
HSC
Zrap said:
oh jesus christ, just shut up.

omg hi skeets!

K

katie_tully

Zrap said:
Oh hey, GOT ANY MORE CLICHED QUESTIONS YOU WANT TO ASK? I THINK THE L&R FORUM IS RUNNING LOW.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Zrap said:
Because the whiny, submissive faggots with no personality perceive themselves as the "nice" guys, whereas anyone who can get any must automatically be an arsehole.

Zrap

glock9
HSC
katie_tully said:
Oh hey, GOT ANY MORE CLICHED QUESTIONS YOU WANT TO ASK? I THINK THE L&R FORUM IS RUNNING LOW.
hahahaha, dont post if your like that some crazy ass female whos sitting on her finger while it penetrates your asshole cause you havent got action in a while.
This is just a thread posted by a bored BOS member.
Thank you come again, not really fuck off.

K

katie_tully

Zrap said:
hahahaha, dont post if your like that some crazy ass female whos sitting on her finger while it penetrates your asshole cause you havent got action in a while.
This is just a thread posted by a bored BOS member.
Thank you come again, not really fuck off.
Really? Is that what happens when one sits on their finger? It penetrates their asshole?

I don't condone violence against donkeys. :(

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
Zrap said:
It's because you're ugly

Zrap

glock9
HSC
katie_tully said:
Really? Is that what happens when one sits on their finger? It penetrates their asshole?

I don't condone violence against donkeys. :(
In your case its angled at 90 degrees, and you keep shifting your bodyweight up and down on it.
please also hence "fuck off" thanks/

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Zrap said:
In your case its angled at 90 degrees, and you keep shifting your bodyweight up and down on it.
Hey can I suck your cock?

K

katie_tully

Zrap said:
Please also hence fuck off?

I don't speak spacktard. :(

Hey, which finger is it? And a 90degree angle from where? I was never really good at trig?

dieburndie

Eat, Sleep, Repeat
HSC
I think his redeeming characteristic is being really fantastic at insults.
Just an observation.

Also, people use 'nice' as a synonym for 'boring'. I've seen a whole lot of friendly, polite guys get hot girls. It's the boring ones that struggle.

Last edited:

la chat

HSC
N/A
some girls like the excitement that a bad boy brings. its weird i know, but there's still hope.
now listen and learn.

its quite simple, now lets use a normal girl as an example, ie, no tomboys lesbians, goths or or any of that other crap. Now unless shez on crack, a majority of girls will be majorly turned off by the bad-boy attitude with multiple piercings and full body tattoo. A girl looks for a guy who is nice, and by that i dont mean boring, but one who not only treats her well, but everyone else. you dont have to love everyone in the world, just be nice to people so that she sees that u are genuinely nice, and its not just an act when ur around her.

some guys shudder at the word romance, but girls like to feel that the guy they're going out with actually cares for them. just doing simple things like giving her a nice flower when u come and pick her up to go on a date, or a little present. not saying u have to spend all ur hard earned cash on her, but just make her feel (and make it genuine) that u care about her.

acting like a tool around her when ur mates are there and being all lovey dovey afterwards really doesn't cut it. its just a sign that ur embarrassed by her or that ur just putting on an act when ur around her. trust me, she wont be impressed.

also dont listen to ur mates when they say, "nah dont call her for 2 weeks, so she gets desperate and cant wait to see u". coz the exact opposite will occur, she'll think ur a tool for not calling her when u said u would, and then she will never want to see u again.

now i know this is all cliche and all, and most guys know this, but many dont take it into consideration and then have problems and say "girls are so complicated" where not, all we want is someone to treat us well. simple

so next time u see a girl with a bad-boy, dont get too depressed, more normal guys score a girl that those "bad-boy" weirdos

hope this helped :D

Last edited:

*rUsTy*

HSC
la chat said:
some girls like the excitement that a bad boy brings. its weird i know, but there's still hope.
now listen and learn.

its quite simple, now lets use a normal girl as an example, ie, no tomboys lesbians, goths or or any of that other crap. Now unless shez on crack, a majority of girls will be majorly turned off by the bad-boy attitude with multiple piercings and full body tattoo. A girl looks for a guy who is nice, and by that i dont mean boring, but one who not only treats her well, but everyone else. you dont have to love everyone in the world, just be nice to people so that she sees that u are genuinely nice, and its not just an act when ur around her.

some guys shudder at the word romance, but girls like to feel that the guy they're going out with actually cares for them. just doing simple things like giving her a nice flower when u come and pick her up to go on a date, or a little present. not saying u have to spend all ur hard earned cash on her, but just make her feel (and make it genuine) that u care about her.

acting like a tool around her when ur mates are there and being all lovey dovey afterwards really doesn't cut it. its just a sign that ur embarrassed by her or that ur just putting on an act when ur around her. trust me, she wont be impressed.

also dont listen to ur mates when they say, "nah dont call her for 2 weeks, so she gets desperate and cant wait to see u". coz the exact opposite will occur, she'll think ur a tool for not calling her when u said u would, and then she will never want to see u again.

now i know this is all cliche and all, and most guys know this, but many dont take it into consideration and then have problems and say "girls are so complicated" where not, all we want is someone to treat us well. simple

so next time u see a girl with a bad-boy, dont get too depressed, more normal guys score a girl that those "bad-boy" weirdos

hope this helped :D
EXTREMELY well put. Thanks for that helpful input, appreciate it.

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
girls like bad boys because we like the challenge of making someone like us, so we can test our worth. once we feel as though we've done it, it gets boring so we need a new test.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)