nice guys (1 Viewer)

View from that article which i will click because i'm not a lazy mother f*cker is

• A load of codswallop. OBVIOUSLY why wouldn't chicks want a nice guy?

Votes: 35 26.5%
  • Definitely true. A true jerk is the way to go

Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Hmmm i'm going to sit on the fence. Something in between

Votes: 33 25.0%
  • No i didn't read it because i am a lazy motherf*cker. I'm also a troll

Votes: 39 29.5%

• Total voters

RabbitRabbit

HSC
N/A
^ Well how would I go about saying "fuk off" without him going kaboom?--> :bomb: He stands in my way when I am about to pay grr and he is just a friend.. I can't deal with rejection myself, let alone give it to someone else without feeling like an ass

Kabeio

k.
HSC
RabbitRabbit said:
^ Well how would I go about saying "fuk off" without him going kaboom?--> :bomb: He stands in my way when I am about to pay grr and he is just a friend.. I can't deal with rejection myself, let alone give it to someone else without feeling like an ass

So you're not even going out with him? But hes trying to buy your affection? fucking stupid guys,
one should selectively pay for girls,

P_Dilemma

Extraordinary Entertainer
HSC
Are nice guys shy guys? Maybe some are too shy to ask a girl out. Just a thought...

oh, and me being an out of date kinda guy...
what does "pussy-whipped" mean? [i am serious]

-P_D

Oddy Nocki

HSC
N/A
ogmzergrush said:
Edit: Oh yeah, and you're full of shit.
If only that were true. I'm not saying it's right, I'm just saying how it is. Deal.

Oddy Nocki

HSC
N/A
ogmzergrush said:
No, really, I said what I did because in my experience what you've said is pretty much wrong.
BAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHA

Whatever man, I guess your hand knows you're in control.

litany

Helpfool
HSC
Hmm, some people seem to have read my post wrong.

The point at hand, and which I was trying to convey, was that it is quite possible to be a nice guy without being a pushover. And these sorts of nice guys are the types who'll help you if you ask them or request them to do it in a polite manner (one which pretty much doesn't infer that he is a pushover or that he is just there to serve them).

These nice guys, when faced with requests which can be observed as rude (ie. girl leaves bag at the restaurant they left and says "Go get it for me" and then proceeds to walk home) will, like i said, say fuck off but in nicer terms. By nicer terms I mean in such a manner that it wouldn't insult the girl, but also so that the girl themselves - or someone else for that matter, would get the bag and they [the guy] wouldn't be subject to the subservient gesture.

Oddy Nocki

HSC
N/A
ogmzergrush said:
If you're seriously getting any with that attitude, then you're rooting downies anyway, and as such are an in no position to be laughing ;)
That's not funny man. You shouldn't be laughing at people who can't help problems they have. I mean look at your mum. Just because she's a whore and bred a stupid kid doesn't mean we should laugh at her...wait.

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
P_Dilemma said:
Are nice guys shy guys? Maybe some are too shy to ask a girl out. Just a thought...

oh, and me being an out of date kinda guy...
what does "pussy-whipped" mean? [i am serious]

-P_D
Yes I think the shy guys thing has already been discussed.

In fact I think in another thread it went something like this

'Nice girls/guys' want to date someone as close to 'the one' as they can.

'Arsehole girls/guys' more willingly date people they know are not right for them, but they think of relationships as more fun.

= nice girls/guys have a harder time getting dates because they are more picky
:uhhuh: Yeah and duh. Pussy whipped means you're controlled by the girl. It only applies to guys for e.g, that whole business with the coke zero sponsor a fully grown man ad.

Bob.

HSC
riot_girl88 said:
My oh my do we have some very bitter and judgemental people on this bored. don't call me a slut u prick! Maybe if u weren't a total asshole you'll be able to pick up a few guys ur self. Maybe the reason as to why ur gay is due to ur inability to communicate with people of the opposite sex. Grow up moron.
he called you a slut and now you totally want his dick. see just treat them mean and you'll keep them keen.

HSC
Oddy Nocki said:
That's not funny man. You shouldn't be laughing at people who can't help problems they have. I mean look at your mum. Just because she's a whore and bred a stupid kid doesn't mean we should laugh at her...wait.
Funny shit man, if it wasn't such a desperate attempt at pushing my buttons I'd have laughed along. Point stands though, you're a clueless fuck and your expressed opinion is laughable.

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
Did you search for that video stream online or something?

Sorry mate you're definitely not a nice guy .. maybe a misogynist though :uhhuh:

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
What unlike other L&R threads?

Your post was amazingly off-topic.

Are we ever going to truly understand the nice guy vs jerk phenomena? Or will this issue be continually raised in the coming decades and centuries, constantly re-interpreted by society and intellectuals alike, until no such truth exists in this postmodern context? The dichotomy in the interpretations of such 'facts' have led me to believe that people only further their personal notions of this phenomena and not contributing substantially to the collective topic at hand.

History extension coupled with an EE2 MW is a bitch :rofl: .. That's my half-assed trolling effort for the day and of course on-topic threads on the interweb. IT'S SERIOUS F****** BUSINESS.

kevinle

V13+ 801
HSC
is it possible 2 be both a nice guy and jerk cause all my chic friends said i am half.

Oddy Nocki

HSC
N/A
ogmzergrush said:
Funny shit man, if it wasn't such a desperate attempt at pushing my buttons I'd have laughed along. Point stands though, you're a clueless fuck and your expressed opinion is laughable.

Thank you but you made a couple of errors.
Correction: It was a desperate attempt to amuse myself by cheaply pushing buttons because I'm too lazy to find more soul-calming entertainment. I don't care, I'm shallow and I thought it was funny.

My opinion is laughable but right. I'm right. I didn't come to this system lightly (I thought this shit out, researched, experimented, talked to people from all walks of life) I know it's hard accept. It was hard for me too. But I can fight this like I can fight gravity.

But you won't see it because like those who haven't the sky, why should you believe? I'm actually more interested in your spin. Or perhaps you don't have one?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)