nice guys (1 Viewer)

View from that article which i will click because i'm not a lazy mother f*cker is

• A load of codswallop. OBVIOUSLY why wouldn't chicks want a nice guy?

Votes: 35 26.5%
  • Definitely true. A true jerk is the way to go

Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Hmmm i'm going to sit on the fence. Something in between

Votes: 33 25.0%
  • No i didn't read it because i am a lazy motherf*cker. I'm also a troll

Votes: 39 29.5%

• Total voters

litany

Helpfool
HSC
I don't know why I'm saying this.

But I'm sure it answers all the questions raised in this thread.

Sar-fucking-casm wins.

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
iambored said:
hmmm... i wonder how much looks play a part in this whole rejecting 'nice guy' thing

If you found a nice guy and a player/charmer who looked exactly the same, who would you go for?

There might also be the commitment factor. You can't go out with a nice guy for fun, he wants something serious, you don't quite want to be with him forever, so can't go out with him. You also don't quite want to be with the jerks forever but they don't want to either so it's equal.
I would argue that there exists a nice guy that wants purely sex and fun from a relationship. He can be nice, and just want to have a one night stand. What's stopping that, some higher level of purity that only nice guys exhibit?

I believe I have the potential to be a "nice guy", but I feel that I would just be boring. I think that's the main problem here. Although you consider yourself to be nice, you might have one of the following nuances:

1) You're boring.
2) You're not nice.

If it's just the first - no wonder the girls don't want you. If it's just the second, well then you're in my position here. Ugly girls think you're hot. Boring.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Being 'nice' is a cop out excuse that people with no personality use to console themselves about their inability to get any, while at the same time vilifying those who can.

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
withoutaface said:
Being 'nice' is a cop out excuse that people with no personality use to console themselves about their inability to get any, while at the same time vilifying those who can.
You're generalising [you goddamn homosexual nazi jew]. I'm sure at least 1% of the people who argue their nicety is the reason for not getting any are actually correct.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
KeypadSDM said:
You're generalising [you goddamn homosexual nazi jew]. I'm sure at least 1% of the people who argue their nicety is the reason for not getting any are actually correct.
I said there was a correlation between people saying they're nice and having no personality, but nowhere did I say that being 'nice' -> no personality.

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
withoutaface said:
I said there was a correlation between people saying they're nice and having no personality, but nowhere did I say that being 'nice' -> no personality.
There are still people who ARE nice who use that excuse who don't have no personality. I'm saying you're right, but not completely. Nazi.

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
nice guys....coz theres like only a few in a billion these days.

litany

Helpfool
HSC
I think the nice guys who win, are the ones who are nice in that they'll help you do the little things, such as, carry your bag, etc. WHEN unasked.

But pretty much say "fuck off" but in nicer terms when someone acts as if they're a pushover.

Scenario 1:

[girl limps around with heavy bag]
[guy helps her]

Scenario 2:

girl: Hey, you, carry my bag for me.
[guy says fuck off but in nicer terms.]

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
that's not really being a nice guy is it then?

cause doesn't nice guys almost always equate to being a pushover?

if you're not then you have a backbone and hence on your way to becoming a jer k...

love those scenarios though .. if i could add i think the first would be more 'gentlemen' like haha

Kabeio

k.
HSC
litany said:
I think the nice guys who win, are the ones who are nice in that they'll help you do the little things, such as, carry your bag, etc. WHEN unasked.

But pretty much say "fuck off" but in nicer terms when someone acts as if they're a pushover.

Scenario 1:

[guy helps her]

Scenario 2:

girl: Hey, you, carry my bag for me.
[guy says fuck off but in nicer terms.]

That is a charmer.

sja

dingleberry
HSC
TO ALL NICE GUYS OUT THERE;

i've been down that road. YOU DON'T WIN. TRUST ME, YOU CANNOT WIN.

be a fucking mean cunt. don't give girls all the attention they want. stop being their best friend. FUCK the phone calls all night, and FUCK replying to their sms' straight away. YOUR MATES WILL BE THERE UNTIL THE END.

PIMP them all. AND FUCK EVERYONE YOU CAN. girls manipulate you in such a retarded way, even when they're fucking stupid and will end up with below 40 uai or something, it's all the same shit.

Kabeio

k.
HSC
sja said:
TO ALL NICE GUYS OUT THERE;

i've been down that road. YOU DON'T WIN. TRUST ME, YOU CANNOT WIN.

be a fucking mean cunt. don't give girls all the attention they want. stop being their best friend. FUCK the phone calls all night, and FUCK replying to their sms' straight away. YOUR MATES WILL BE THERE UNTIL THE END.

PIMP them all. AND FUCK EVERYONE YOU CAN. girls manipulate you in such a retarded way, even when they're fucking stupid and will end up with below 40 uai or something, it's all the same shit.
so in summary: girls are fucking sluts and as many must be rooted as possible throughout ones lifetime?

HSC
no, girls like confidence/dominance in a guy

strange but true

its that very value of guys the blame for their breakups

AshurII

HSC
woah dudes. hey one of u is right 'fuck being a nice guy' be a jerk! hey have u thought abt being urself. its not dat hard uno. wat course da gurl is gona walk all ova u if ur tryin to b sum1 ur not. hey da otha dude who keeps sayin fuck, i fink its sja. man relaxxxxx deep breath uno all u have to do is find a gurl dat hates her mates and doesn't like phone calls every night. believe me dere r quite a few out dere. no offense but i def wouldn want to hear sumones voice every nite. hey uno i fink u guys have jus been meetin da female doggies of our kind. plz don judge us by dem. but newaiz i goin to bed n gdluck wit ur future gfs and b urself dudes even if ur a jerk. da chick will luv u 4 it! coz da jerk is da one dat has da confidence n dominance. but hey if ur not a jerk good on ya b wat u want to be. but jus b urself. stuff da 'nice guy' i don fink girls even no wat dey mean wen dey say nice guy! neone can b nice!:)

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
the new trolls aren't even half-funny these days

to reiterate sja's words it was pretty much true (ahahaha!) until those ugly generalisations came in.

from urbandictionary

4. nice guy
Often times, the average woman, whom society encourages to indulge in her weaknesses and suppress her strengths, is a self-loathing masochist who may appreciate the nice guy's friendship and understanding, but feels no attraction toward him because his insecurities remind her of why she hates herself. Therefore, she almost always seeks the dominant, aggressive, unempathic male with whom she can vicariously live to make up for her weaknesses. Of course, this inidividual, commonly known as a jerk, is also usually an egotistical, disloyal, and shallow person for whom societal dictates of masculinity will force him to disregard his mate's feelings and treat her as if she were beneath him.

Feeling emotionally unsatisfied, the female will then turn to her nice guy friend, whom she has long since castrated, for comfort, and complain to him about how men suck, except for him, and that he deserves a good girlfriend eventually except that it is never her or any other woman he might encounter.
I'm a Nice Guy? Fuck You!
Jul 14, 2004

that's gold!! winnar!!11!! i <3 that site

Oddy Nocki

HSC
N/A
I'm a nice guy, that's a lie. I've had 4 women call an asshole in the past 3 days.There is a big difference between people who are nice because they choose to be (This is me) and those who are pussy-whipped (Most people).

What every women wants will vary but they want someone who care take care of them and know what they (themselves) wants. The problem with this is that most people don't have a fucking clue about what they want and through the rise in feminism men now think that women want to be treated as equals (Someone is obviously mis-read so I'll clarifiy)

As a guy, we have been brought up to be in control. We like toys that go fast and do dangerous shit. This is us exploring our desire for power (a will to power) Now with feminism we now believe that women also desire this (Be inderpendent, do retarded shit) Turns out. We were wrong. Women desire something else. Why this is I con't answer...yet. I think it's genetic but I not going to swear by this just yet.

For all you tard who can't read more then concrete ideas: Women want someone in control. Nice guys ain't in control. I'm in control. Women PM a photo and we might be able to hook up.

HSC
I like the bit where you call people tards, then use then rather than than. Well, I say tards, but in fact you call people tard, not tards. Ten points for effort soldier, carry on.

Edit: Oh yeah, and you're full of shit.

RabbitRabbit

HSC
N/A
Hmm before yous commence another raging thread war, can I just ask HOW to tell a nice guy to stop being too nice (and wasting too much $$ on me) without slaughtering his precious nice guy feelings? :(

Last edited:

Kabeio

k.
HSC
RabbitRabbit said:
Hmm before yous commence another raging thread war, can I just ask HOW to tell a nice guy to stop being too nice (and wasting too much $$ on me) without slaughtering his precious nice guy feelings? :(

He'll probably crumble psychologically and pyhsically,

So you are better off just telling him to fuck off (not those words) and start paying for a few things yourself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)