No Doz before an exam? (1 Viewer)

mirakon

nigga
HSC
idk ppl usually do dex but i can't get my hands on that so am stuck with it :(

i haven't really experienced loss of appetite though :S i think that would be for ppl who take it as their daily medication or something
Yeah probs, the guy I heard it from uses it for medication.

packwolf

HSC
hmm, if you use it while working... lets say you work all year, $20 a week, $1040 a week, 40 years work = $41600
implying that popping ritalin before an HSC exam = a 40 year addiction

roryclifford

HSC
The point is the 'amazing concentration' it provides will make normal concentration seem bland after the first usage, the user inclined to use it again. This IS called addiction. Say they enter an Engineering field, and it allows them to calculate things faster / work longer hours.

Addiction.

simmmy

HSC
Need a limitless pill guys

Sent from my GT-I9003 using Tapatalk

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
not really, just going off the following:

Hahaha wow performance enhancing drugs for exams. Good luck in the real world, guys, you will be spending a lot of $$ in your jobs to keep up the 'amazing' performance you manage under the influence.

Seriously though, its kind of sad.

harrisony

goodbye cruel world
HSC
N/A
I have arrangements with some sources, they will be delivering me a concentrated caffeine hit half way through my examinations

simmmy

HSC
ripping cones?

Sent from my GT-I9003 using Tapatalk

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
I'd recommend avoiding any drug consumption before an exam. I do admit that I took an asprin or two before one of my exams because I was stressed with a headache, and it sort of helps with the thinking (in my mind).

jezzmo

Now lactating. Sample me.
HSC
N/A
Took No Doz before an exam once and fought the bouncer. And won. So do it, definitely do it. But get a good lawyer to mark your exam and give you tips on the legal procedures that follow. And definitely do not stare into the lens. It is all admissible.

HelenaJean

HSC
i took a redbull before all my trial exams and they worked wonderfully. 3 hours is a long time to expect your brain to work at its maximum concerntration after all; the caffeine just gave me stamina, focus and speed. Make sure you don't try it for the first time during your exam and don't take too much! you don't want to be a jittering, panicing mess that needs to pee all through the exam. Do it if it works for you.
can of coke = 30 mg
chocolate bar = 50mg
teaspoon of instant coffee = 60mg
red bull = 80mg
no doz = 100mg
most other energy drinks = c. 160mg
(i'm currently living off caffeine in the form of no doz and red bull, i've looked up the dosages)

E

Effekt

Given you have never done crazy shit, both of you shut up.

I took caff pills in excess, and it does help. You do get jumpy and your heart rate increases a lot. But concentration is AMAZING. I stayed up all night studying chem and did not feel tired nor lacking concentration (I took 10 tablets in 3 hours for this). It was an amazing feeling. It does help, but then again, I would not recommend it.
Shut up? you're the one who needs you shut up you're clearly an idiot.

LeftWright

HSC
Just have a light, adequate breakfast. If you eat too much you may be fatigued by the energy your body is using to digest the food, and a sudden burst of energy from sugars etc. might cause you to taper off. So a light serving of complex carbs is the best thing for you, as well as hydration.

herbs1

HSC
Shut up? you're the one who needs you shut up you're clearly an idiot.
i am clearly smart, because that little shebang got me a 97 in cssa trials for chem...one night of study. lol. Greatest thing ever tbh

pinkiipromise

HSC
N/A
I am definitely having coffee before each exam. It gets me hyped and ready for the test.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)