No energy/modivation after Ancient Exam (1 Viewer)

DemiClorissa

HSC
Got Bio tomorrow, wooo.
Have to study, but the ancient exam realllllly took it out of me. :(
Anyone else in the same boat?

Claire_xox

Premium Member
HSC
I'm exactly the same as you. Ancient history was such a huge subject with loads of content so I feel completely exhausted.
I don't think bio is going to get much study tonight :/

ReneeApple

HSC
UGH me too! Ancient was so huge and emotionally and physically draining. I've been trying to wrap my head around bio but I'm struggling so much.

Eliza_Nimmo

HSC
Yes, I'm on the exact same page. Biology is my last exam, and I really need to sudy, but I am just so tired after the Ancient History exam :sleep: 3 hours is a long time to be writing non-stop. What subjects did you do? Obviously Cities of Vesuvius, but what else? Our class had Sparta for our society study, Agrippina the Younger for our personality, and the Augustan age.

Eliza_Nimmo

HSC
Did anyone flunk out too badly? Almost my entire class couldn't answer the 10 mark question on Agrippina. Definitely did not expect that one. So long band 6 haha :/

2011_

HSC
This is how I felt when I had a demoralising Ag exam then Maths the next morning :( Good luck

Elliee

Crazy Kid
HSC
Did anyone flunk out too badly? Almost my entire class couldn't answer the 10 mark question on Agrippina. Definitely did not expect that one. So long band 6 haha :/
We do Pompeii, Sparta, Agrippina and the Julio-Claudians... the 10 marker on Agrippina wasn't fun, didn't think there was enough to talk about for ten marks... I only wrote 1.5 pages :(

pinkiipromise

HSC
N/A
Ancient History had loads to remember but so little was asked of in the exam =\

I slept for 2 hours last night, went to do ancient exam, came home and slept the whole afternoon because how exhausted I was. Looks like it is going to be an all-nighter for me again.

Hang in there guys!! It will all be over soon! For me, it is 3 down 2 to go!! :D

ArtemisOrthia

HSC
I know what you guys mean! I napped. Oh boy did I nap. D:
I really feel for you guys who have Biology / Economics tomorrow, best of luck.

3 more exams for me. I know next Thursday is just about going to kill me, Legal then Extension History... yup prepping my coffin now. u_u

HSC
i have economics and i was just sooo tired after ancient.....haha, i have that on nxt thursday as well...gonna be fun :/

M

MichelleV

Same here, despite being super happy coming out of Ancient.
Bio has always been my weakest subject, where Ancient has been my strongest.
So little Bio study :/

HelenaJean

HSC
AH was actually my first exam (sat English in year 11) so i'm actually feeling more energetic now than i was before it because it's a bitch and easily my worst.
It's all down hill from here, you're one exam closer to finishing remember!
Good luck in bio!

jellybeans4me

HSC
Lol after the ancient exam I started studying for bio (I had done SOR1 on the wednesday as well)
I managed to steal the tutorial room for a bit of quiet, ended up falling asleep on the textbook. The librarian had to come in and wake me up when the final bell rung.

But yeah Pericles' military career fusked me up big time

Sophia H

HSC
Agreed. Ancient was my seventh exam, still got two more to go but really don't have the energy for them. I wonder if there's a trend of students always doing better in the earlier exams than the later ones? I'll bet there will be for me - my ability to study has simply worn off. I have no desire to read another word of Bronte or Carr... :/

dannnys

HSC
N/A
ye, i feel wrecked atm...brain isn't taking in any modern history

HKK

HSC
MODERN HISTORY IS KILLING MY LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I can't.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)