No UAI? (1 Viewer)

nichhhole

asndihsCfuckingansbdiuahd
HSC
yes yes, of course there are 2108309123 other means of attaining success...
and yes we can talk about Branson and Chronicfootball's brother and how despite their lack of this and lack of that they were still able to attain success... blah di freaking blah.

while such instances may make all you people out there with 'no direction/motivation' feel better about doing VET courses/courses that won't get you a UAI, the fact of the matter is that nowadays its getting increasingly harder for people to get work without year 12/uni qualifications...

what's more.. incidences like that of Richard Branson are [i assure u......] extremely rare, and for the majority of us plebbers- we're going to need to put in a helluvalot of hard work and dedication to get anywhere..

actually, come to think of it..
Pretty much anyone whose achieved success has needed to put in shitloads of work...[just differs as to whether this success is put into academic pursuits like ze HSC or into physical work..]

Now isnt that an exciting prospect! HARDWORK (L)

chronicfootball

Member for Bennelong
HSC
I never said that we had a "lack of this, lack of that". We are a middle class family who live on the Lower North Shore. My father is a Barrister. My brother had many options open to him and a loving and supportive family behind him. Lets get something straight here, I am going for a good UAI, i plan on having a job attained through a Uni course. But i just think that its ridiculous that some people feel that this is the "best" option. It may well be, and i know that it gives you a good start. But i really dont like it when people consider drop-outs as rejects/losers, as my brother one. If you read the first posts, my orginal concern was that it was people like "Shotgun-Wedding" who palce too much pressure on us for the HSC. He was also very rude to some one considering dropping out.

chronicfootball

Member for Bennelong
HSC
Shotgun Wedding said:
Hopefully 'chronicfootball'.
Out of interest what UAI are you trying to get? Because you took the statement about the 99.95 UAI very un-confidently. I actually do plan on getting a UAI sorry to dash your hopes.

HSC
chronicfootball said:
Out of interest what UAI are you trying to get? Because you took the statement about the 99.95 UAI very un-confidently. I actually do plan on getting a UAI sorry to dash your hopes.
Anything above 65. That'll enable me to get into any course that i'll be half happy in. The highest I will possibly need is ~93.

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
Kebabci Oglu said:
this thread is completely off topic.....
I forgot what it was about in the first place, to be honest

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Fish Sauce said:
I forgot what it was about in the first place, to be honest
I just went ahead and didn't read the first post:)

*reads first post*

Okay...cool...no UAI...not alone....dropped bio...weird but your choice...etc

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
jaaaaay said:
HSC = LIFE

lmao... i plan on getting a uai =]
You must have one pretty screwed up life:p

Good luck

-pari-

HSC
N/A
i plan on BOTH though ^ though i guess...u dont really neeeed to plan for a uai.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
jaaaaay said:
lol, asians can be sarcastic too =]
FFS! I be nice for once in my life and then i get shit about it...i think i'm gonna stick with the ass hole sarcasm...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)