Non Uws people in UWS forum (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LaraB

christ_ine said:
Freedom of speech becomes quite questionable, no?
yeah i know im being a smart ass - but there's $50 on offer if you can find me any thing that says definitively that "australians have freedom of speech"

good luck :uhhuh:

L

LaraB

Korn said:
Yes im all for the freedom of speech, and those that arnt should go elsewhere
yeah well freedom of speech would give me a right to insult and offend anyone and everyone i feel like..

seriously - freedom of speech is not a good argument to use to justify offensive comments...

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
LaraB said:
nice analogy in theory .... i'd like to see you prove that that actually works in all cases...
It works....right up to the part i throw a brick into your face for tapping my head

liveit_up

HSC
N/A
AsyLum said:
It works....right up to the part i throw a brick into your face for tapping my head

and i suppose u carry these bricks with u everywhere even on buses just waiting for someone to tap u huh ?

liveit_up

HSC
N/A
LaraB said:
nice analogy in theory .... i'd like to see you prove that that actually works in all cases...
i'll try it out and let u know

L

LaraB

liveit_up said:
i'll try it out and let u know
hmm well unless u can somehow i duno..'teleport' yourself into the bodies and minds of others i dont see how you're going to prove it works in all, or even the majority of cases....you cant represent anywhere near the majority by one person's actions/response to actions...

liveit_up

HSC
N/A
LaraB said:
hmm well unless u can somehow i duno..'teleport' yourself into the bodies and minds of others i dont see how you're going to prove it works in all, or even the majority of cases....you cant represent anywhere near the majority by one person's actions/response to actions...

well if u want i can test it out on various people with diverse demography so i can get a more accurate result ( i was being sarcastic if u couldnt tell) ...and i didnt say i was goin 2 prove it just test it out and let u know wat happened

L

LaraB

liveit_up said:
well if u want i can test it out on various people with diverse demography so i can get a more accurate result ( i was being sarcastic if u couldnt tell) ...and i didnt say i was goin 2 prove it just test it out and let u know wat happened
meh i dont care - all i said was that wasnt true and you couldnt prove that it was

but if you wanna test it out go ahead....i dont really care

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
liveit_up said:
did i ask for one ? just clarifying an error that was made by ur stupidity and/or lack of knowledge and its nothin be b congratulated over so take it easy its ok to b wrong sometimes
you're hero in disguise arent YOU !
thanks for your fucking clarification, now the whole universe can rest in peace knowing Usher's song is called "caught up" and not "caught out" *GASP! shock! horror!* you fkn smart ass, now be gone n00b.

liveit_up

HSC
N/A
Annegelic said:
thanks for your fucking clarification, now the whole universe can rest in peace knowing Usher's song is called "caught up" and not "caught out" *GASP! shock! horror!* you fkn smart ass, now be gone n00b.
there was no need for that hyperbole...the clarification was ment for u so u dont make the same mistakes ....there there its ok

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
liveit_up said:
there was no need for that hyperbole...the clarification was ment for u so u dont make the same mistakes ....there there its ok
lmao.. grasping at straws are we ? have no new personal attacks to say to cape, laraB, natstar etc so now you're gonna try and start a fight about 1 incorrect word in a post ? good on ya. *thumbs up*

HerO

Banned
69 Penis Avenue, Dickton Pussyville 6969.
HSC
Annegelic said:
lol paranoia is setting in along with the insecurities :p

liveit_up

HSC
N/A
Annegelic said:
lmao.. grasping at straws are we ? have no new personal attacks to say to cape, laraB, natstar etc so now you're gonna try and start a fight about 1 incorrect word in a post ? good on ya. *thumbs up*
who said anything about a fight ? ...i was just saying thats its "caught up" and its nothing to get upset over ...someones gotta take some deep breaths

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
This thread isn't helping anyone and hence has been closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)