Non Uws people in UWS forum (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LazyBoy

HSC
natstar said:
No, im getting pissed off becuase people continously bag out the uni. WHY Are you in this fourm? This is not a debate. It cant be a debate becuase you know no facts about UWS.
Also, im a benefactor, if someone continuously makes bad posts that are insulting to me or anyone else, who continously stirs shit for no reason, and keeps on stirring debates about issues that have been racked over before, im gonna report it as a bad post.
You know what that sounds like to me? You cannot handle power.

1. You have power.
2. You label everyone that doesnt agree with you as a trouble maker
3. You threaten to have poeople banned who disagree with you via your Benifactor status
4. You abuse your power

Conclusion: You cannot handle power

----------------

Why am i in this forum?
1. Because i can
2. Because this is a thread asking why people like me post in this forum. I can answer the question, and also respond to the posts made against other members and myself.

-----------

You are a hipocrit
1. You call everyone from USYD elitist snobs
2. Therefore you think your better then them

Conclusion: you, yourself are an elitest snob and therefore a hipocrit.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
liveit_up said:
lol haha ppl are sayin shit because ur reactin 2 it ....Analogy : if ur sittin on a bus and sum1 is tappin ur head from behind or doin something that irritates u they'll keep doin it just for fun... if u just ignore them they'll go away ....
yeah see, there's 2 types of people in that scenario. those who sit back and let it happen, *hoping* the person will go away, or those who'll actually DO something about it and MAKE it go away. guess what kind we are ?

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
I..don't think I've started such a thread....but good idea!

happy cup

has left BOS :)
HSC
N/A
natstar said:
Also notice how the "outsiders" head straight the "UWS is SHIT" thread. What about the other threads we just had, something about "I wish I was here" and the one that i think funky_a started about how she liked UWS..., but no
sorry it just caught my attention :(

aliciat

HSC
liveit_up said:
lol haha ppl are sayin shit because ur reactin 2 it ....Analogy : if ur sittin on a bus and sum1 is tappin ur head from behind or doin something that irritates u they'll keep doin it just for fun... if u just ignore them they'll go away ....
Uh...Okay. Who's going to sit there and let a complete stranger tap them on the head? It seems very creepy to me. Not to mention the germs.

And the whole "ignore them and they'll go away" thing? I don't think this is the best analogy. Cause if I was tapping someone on the head and they didn't do anything I'd be like: Hey sweet! There not doing anything!

And keep doing it.

aliciat

HSC
natstar said:
Also notice how the "outsiders" head straight the "UWS is SHIT" thread. What about the other threads we just had, something about "I wish I was here" and the one that i think funky_a started about how she liked UWS..., but no
I started "I wish I was here"! If anyone cares. Yep, that's me.

LazyBoy

HSC
natstar said:
Any thread that mentions that a uni is shit would catch my attention.

But i ask you this. Show me five posts with people who said that UWS is shit. I have never once said that UWS is shit. Yet when ever i criticise you as a person or your beleifs against freedom of speach you seem to just throw this whole thing about UWS in my face. You avoid the real questions posed to you by bringing back this debate. Im going to come out on a limb as say largely its you who keeps bringing back this whole UWS is shit debate. I can bring an example in one of my posts about prestigious universities you immediatly brought in the whole fact that this was another anti UWS thread when in no way, shape or form was it.

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
aliciat said:
You're so much cooler then ariel.
*roll eyes* Like knives your words cut me. You whore, that's almost a compliment from you.

LazyBoy

HSC
natstar said:
1- I have limited power
2- I lable those who are insulting, make bad posts and continue to carry out these stupid threads as trouble makers.
3- See above. I onlt threaten to report posts that are as above
4- No i dont. See above also

Yes you can come here
If you have nothing nice to say, then dont say anything at all.

I dont think I am better than anyone. All I am saying is cut the crap, stop saying UWS is hit, its not, deal with it.
The quoted post proves my point. You ignore everything i say and imagine somewhere ive actually once said UWS is shit. I will post a public apology if you can find one single example where ive said UWS is a shit university. Find ONE. I have said it has a shit reputation, but thats true and even you agreed with me on that. But i have never once said its a shit university.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
LazyBoy said:
Show me five posts with people who said that UWS is shit. I have never once said that UWS is shit.
lol, have you not read the entire thread ? there's heaps of people who've said, implied or otherwise, that UWS is shit. Shuter for one. and Hero. cant be fuckd going through and getting names of others.

LazyBoy

HSC
ive never fucking implied it. ive never said it. You are just simply paranoid. You are paranoid that any thread that could remotely look like someone could say anythign bad about your university is a trouble making thread.

The threads i create are of interest to myself, social perceptions on institutions such as USYD and UWS, Club Mac, UTS and the country universities interest me. None of them would have turned into a spam fest if you didnt constnatly remind people that they could turn into one.

You keep criticising USYD i notice, how is that any different then those who criticise UWS. Ive never knocked anyone who goes to UWS directly. Yet you constantly knock USYD calling people elitist snobs. Its actually a rhetoric with you.

My advice is stop beeing so childish about the whole situation. Stop accusing everyone who says anything the slightest bit bad about your university as trouble makers, unless they are saying a complete and utterly bullshit lie then they have a right to there opinion. Its not causing trouble it, there opinion just might help someone decide weather to go to UWS or USYD :)P sorry little shit stiring joke). But seriously, the original point of the UWS thread might have helped sway someone who is willing to pay the extra money via HECS for a more adequately funded higher resourced university like Club Mac, or the City Trio.

LazyBoy

HSC
Annegelic said:
lol, have you not read the entire thread ? there's heaps of people who've said, implied or otherwise, that UWS is shit. Shuter for one. and Hero. cant be fuckd going through and getting names of others.
Well yes i did skip the majority of the thread. (but that just gives natsar the ability to prove someone wrong for a change)

But Natsar can i ask you something if i started a post in the university forum

"would you not reccomend someone to go to your university?"

what would you say? id bet you start saying that this will be another pointless thread started by a shit stirer that will turn intoa UWS is shit debate.

But if i started this thread i beleive it would be helpful, things that are wrong with certain universities based on experience might help someone repeating the same mistake.

LazyBoy

HSC
yes which means you wouldnt be able to participate in that conversation then cause for some reason you choose not to find things wrong with your university. But im sure there are people who hate the place, same as i know people who hated USYD. But if i go and start a thread like that, im sure youll be posting there as soon as someone says somethign negative about UWS, and someone who doesnt go to UWS agrees with them.

im puting this in bold just so youll notice is it, is there any reason why you choose to ignore some of my comments and respond to the others? Is it a case of selective reading? or are you refusing to answer them?

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
LazyBoy said:
regardless of your help, of that i do not deny. You do come out with as much bullshit as people claim. I always say a reputation just doesnt develop on its own. I have a rep for shit stiring, why because i shit stir. The west has a rep for beeing a rough area why? because there are parts of it that have an incredibly high crime rate.

Half of the problem that UWS people have is they take what is said too personaly, if people dont react, people wont push. But with that said, expressing views regardless how narrowminded are a right each and everyone of us has. If you dont like it; tough luck, move to china.

Yes a freedom of speach does protect you from openly slanderous comments, but i hate to break it to you he is right. You condradict yourself at times (i do it alot myself). He should not be banned for slanderous comments if they are not slanderous. Because if they are true, then they fall under the freedom of speach. I put this to you, if you do not like what he has to say then go to this link http://www.boredofstudies.org/community/profile.php?do=editlist from here you can update your ignore list and you will no longer have to put up with what he has to say.

You are going to have to put up with people who say things you dont like, unless he verbally assults you OR says slanderous comments about you, i hope him and people like him dont get banned. Because if he does then it goes against EVERYTHING the internet stands for.
Yes im all for the freedom of speech, and those that arnt should go elsewhere

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
natstar said:
Becaue this thread is about non-UWS students posting in UWS threads it is valid, they should be in here

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
natstar said:
1- I have limited power
2- I lable those who are insulting, make bad posts and continue to carry out these stupid threads as trouble makers.
3- See above. I onlt threaten to report posts that are as above
4- No i dont. See above also

Yes you can come here
If you have nothing nice to say, then dont say anything at all.

I dont think I am better than anyone. All I am saying is cut the crap, stop saying UWS is hit, its not, deal with it.
Take a look at ur member status "rich girl", that says alot, all in all i dont have a problem with u, but i can see why others might

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)