Non Uws people in UWS forum (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonathan A

HSC
HerO said:
Yea I agree with u somewhat that students from other Unis using this forum should not give abusive comments at UWS...But in saying that, that is not how the world operates, u can't expect everything 2 be smooth sailing. Plus the fact that u said "I'M SURE THAT PEOPLE WILL BITCH BACK, SO FEEL FREE", then what are u complaining about?...u indeed expect bitching 2 occur and indeed actually encouraged it, so wat is ur point?...did I juz see a contradiction there as well?...i'd say so! :cool:

you must have a lot of time on your hands. I find it hard to even visit the uws forum and I am a uws student, do you complain in each forum? Or does uws have that warmth everyone craves?

HerO

Banned
69 Penis Avenue, Dickton Pussyville 6969.
HSC
Anywayz, following on from where we left off, Nat I think I have discovered why u often contradicted urself, maybe it's cuz of the alcohol abuse. It's common knowledge that ppl who get excessively intoxicated become rather disturbed and often think 1 thing and jump 2 something completely contradictory. Now Nat it may be a good idea 2 stay away from BOS whenever ur in 1 of ur moods, cuz it can get dirty I tell ya.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
HerO said:
Anywayz, following on from where we left off, Nat I think I have discovered why u often contradicted urself, maybe it's cuz of the alcohol abuse. It's common knowledge that ppl who get excessively intoxicated become rather disturbed and often think 1 thing and jump 2 something completely contradictory. Now Nat it may be a good idea 2 stay away from BOS whenever ur in 1 of ur moods, cuz it can get dirty I tell ya.
hero, you're just spewing insults now and its unecessary. I might not agree with everything natstar has to say about all the different unis but that post is just completely uncalled for.

Last edited:

HerO

Banned
HSC
Sarah168 said:
hero, you're just spewing insults now and its unecessary. I might not agree with everything natstar has to say about all the different unis but that post is just completely uncalled for.
I think it's about time some1 actively expressed how much bullsh*t that comes out from Nat...I juz happen 2 cherish correcting the wrongs and replace it with wateva is fair 2 all. :cool:

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
HerO said:
I think it's about time some1 actively expressed how much bullsh*t that comes out from Nat...I juz happen 2 cherish the wrongs and replace it so that it seems fair 2 all. :cool:
can you get a clue ? EVERYONE is against you. think about it.

HerO

Banned
HSC
Annegelic said:
can you get a clue ? EVERYONE is against you. think about it.
I would have 2 disagree with that as i'm sure I have ppl that believ in my views, while not actively expressing those views, I still know there are ppl out there.

Anywayz, u can't fault me 4 saying sometimes Nat seems 2 bullsh*t 2 much, becoming a hypocrite, contradictory, shallow-minded...of cuz not always, but she is a big offender, wat makes it worse is she will often ignore the rubbish she has said and would suggests it neva happened, that makes it worse.

Jonathan A

HSC
HerO said:
I would have 2 disagree with that as i'm sure I have ppl that believ in my views, while not actively expressing those views, I still know there are ppl out there.

Anywayz, u can't fault me 4 saying sometimes Nat seems 2 bullsh*t 2 much, becoming a hypocrite, contradictory, shallow-minded...of cuz not always, but she is a big offender, wat makes it worse is she will often ignore the rubbish she has said and would suggests it neva happened, that makes it worse.

If you are so well-connected, where are your bands of support?

Vangineer

Treehugger
HSC
how the hell did u get 6000 posts, thats crazy girl!!

LazyBoy

HSC
regardless of your help, of that i do not deny. You do come out with as much bullshit as people claim. I always say a reputation just doesnt develop on its own. I have a rep for shit stiring, why because i shit stir. The west has a rep for beeing a rough area why? because there are parts of it that have an incredibly high crime rate.

Half of the problem that UWS people have is they take what is said too personaly, if people dont react, people wont push. But with that said, expressing views regardless how narrowminded are a right each and everyone of us has. If you dont like it; tough luck, move to china.

Yes a freedom of speach does protect you from openly slanderous comments, but i hate to break it to you he is right. You condradict yourself at times (i do it alot myself). He should not be banned for slanderous comments if they are not slanderous. Because if they are true, then they fall under the freedom of speach. I put this to you, if you do not like what he has to say then go to this link http://www.boredofstudies.org/community/profile.php?do=editlist from here you can update your ignore list and you will no longer have to put up with what he has to say.

You are going to have to put up with people who say things you dont like, unless he verbally assults you OR says slanderous comments about you, i hope him and people like him dont get banned. Because if he does then it goes against EVERYTHING the internet stands for.

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
I think UWS rocks. I love UWS. WOOOO UWS *waves pom-poms*

christ_ine

simply because
HSC
Personally, I think we should get over this. It's a forum.

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
Oh that's an entirely different discussion altogether.

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
aliciat said:
I'm from UTS
Ahahaha you've got an early start tomorrowwww. I'll be asleep! And I will call you when I wake up just to tell you I slept in just to spite you

christ_ine

simply because
HSC
You should really stop having a go at people, natstar. Minus the few rotten apples, most people in here are decent and make reasonable posts.

aliciat

HSC
funky_a said:
Ahahaha you've got an early start tomorrowwww. I'll be asleep! And I will call you when I wake up just to tell you I slept in just to spite you
OMG! It's cause I'm going to the library to do my readings! And then I have a club induction thing so shut up! I'm turning my phone to silent and ignoring it when it's you who's calling so I'd like to see you spite me!

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
aha! you can run but you can't hide the fact that while your sitting the library, I'LL BE SLEEPING IN! muahahhaa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)