Non Uws people in UWS forum (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LazyBoy

HSC
Just because i shit stir doesnt mean i dont help, i do. If you look through all my posts you will see they are as helpful as i can be. As for my 'shit stiring', that does not make it helpful. There are people who enjoy intelligent debates about contentious topics.

You are just one of the many overtly conservative people who do not respect others opinions. You claim that everybody thinks they are better then you and gives that impression when really your no better then them. If someones opinion is even the slightest bit different from yours you claim them to be unhelpful, and to go elsewhere or do you deny that? Both me and Hero disagree with you at times, and youve told both of us to go away. Granted we have different ways about going about it but what it all boils down to is this.

IF YOU DO NOT LIKE WHAT I HAVE TO SAY (OR ANYONE ELSE) IGNORE US!!!!! simple as that. Thats what your ignore box is for. Instead, you choose to just threaten and tell everyone to fuck off. Oh so mature.

happy cup

has left BOS :)
HSC
N/A
It's really annoying.. I mean i dont go to uws myself and even I get annoyed when people say shit about it because I don't see what's wrong with the uni.
It happens way too much and usually with no valid reason.

aliciat

HSC
happy cup said:
It's really annoying.. I mean i dont go to uws myself and even I get annoyed when people say shit about it because I don't see what's wrong with the uni.
It happens way too much and usually with no valid reason.
Yeah, I'm the same as you. I see nothing wrong with UWS either. Except that funky_a goes there but the uni can't be blamed for that. How where they to know?

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
aliciat said:
Yeah, I'm the same as you. I see nothing wrong with UWS either. Except that funky_a goes there but the uni can't be blamed for that. How where they to know?
EFF YOU WHORE! I'm lovable. Ner ner. You loner!

christ_ine

simply because
HSC
Natstar, if you are as smart as you think you are, you would realise blantant pathetic attempts to even retaliate at people you think are stupid and under you, are fruitless.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
Natstar i'm with you 100%. it's come to a point where enough is enough.... people should really stick to their own uni forums, and only post when it's helpful to someone else.. not to slander a uni they don't even attend.

liveit_up

HSC
N/A
natstar said:
Sorry but this is me- angry.

lol haha ppl are sayin shit because ur reactin 2 it ....Analogy : if ur sittin on a bus and sum1 is tappin ur head from behind or doin something that irritates u they'll keep doin it just for fun... if u just ignore them they'll go away ....

happy cup

has left BOS :)
HSC
N/A
LazyBoy said:
IF YOU DO NOT LIKE WHAT I HAVE TO SAY (OR ANYONE ELSE) IGNORE US!!!!! simple as that. Thats what your ignore box is for. Instead, you choose to just threaten and tell everyone to fuck off. Oh so mature.
You could also choose to do the same if u didn't like her replies to ur "opinion".
I noticed that u seem to always be involved in this argument/ debate. Either you feel really passionate about the topic or u're just being a dick. :rolleyes:

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
liveit_up said:
lol haha ppl are sayin shit because ur reactin 2 it ....Analogy : if ur sittin on a bus and sum1 is tappin ur head from behind or doin something that irritates u they'll keep doin it just for fun... if u just ignore them they'll go away ....
Or. You can turn around and bitch slap them and then hurl their ass out of the moving bus.

christ_ine

simply because
HSC
natstar said:
Its come to a point where im so over this, im thinking of leaving. This shit is so childish and immature, bagging uni's out like their fucking little kids. I have better stuff to do with my time then watch fucken snobs rave about how much they know everything cuz they go to a better uni bla bla bla bla bla.
It's a bit like the pot calling the kettle black.

aliciat

HSC
funky_a said:
Or. You can turn around and bitch slap them and then hurl their ass out of the moving bus.
Yes, violence is always the answer. Especially for you JuJu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)