Not finish the paper? (1 Viewer)

jcm26

HSC
Okay, I think I get what's going on here.

I have a sneaking suspicion, you don't actually have anything else to do this morning. So instead, you are going to continue on making these hideous generalisations and insulting people in order to get someone to pay a little bit of attention to you.

I'd like to say I'm sorry, but I just can't. Hopefully the next few years will give you a little bit of life experience and you will realise how ridiculously sheltered you really are. And hey, maybe you'll even start shaving, meet a girl, your voice will break, and you'll be allowed stay out past 10. Or at least, stay up late on the discussion forums. You're obviously an intelligent kid, it's obvious from the way you express yourself. So please, wake up. Go and learn some tolerance, get an adequate worldview, find some compassion in that sheltered mind of yours, and some appreciation for other people. Hopefully you can do something worthwhile when the time comes.

Bekhit

HSC
i didn finish...spent 2 much time on section 1 n 3 only wrote 2 pages for section 2 n hardly started da story.

does english get scaled alot or even at all?? cos im so shitted n feel even more stuffed 4 paper 2.

SOPHIE.

HSC
Knowingnothing said:
The poorest thing you can do is miss out a section....It's just unethical especially when you should have clocks everywhere
haha unethical?

you terrible, terrible person, andynhan.

Knowingnothing

Legendary!
HSC
SOPHIE. said:
haha unethical?

Probably the wrong word choice, but you should go in attempting everything, at least you'll come out with something. And considering the circumstance - HSC - you really should be answering everything.

Olympus15

HSC
Bekhit said:
does ny1 noe if english gets scaled alot or at all??
I do low-ranking subjects, and a poor result in english means the whole UAI for me basically. That is to say, 70 and below.

Bekhit

HSC
Olympus15 said:
I do low-ranking subjects, and a poor result in english means the whole UAI for me basically. That is to say, 70 and below.
yeh i got a few good rankin subjects n even then english affects ma uai so much...pretty much same position as u n im so anxious man im majorily stuffed 4 paper 2 lol.

3quartersquare

HSC
Olympus15 said:
i'm the same, but because i do 4 units of english, maybe my other 2 units of it will count instead of the shit i pulled out of my ass on friday. well at least i hope so.

suchi29

HSC
ARGHH CRAP.. im soo DARN HAPPY ITS OVER

BUT.. i didnt finish creative :(

bro i needed to finish pimping that shit .. but nooooooo
dumbcow yells out;

"PENS DOWN" or SEIZE WRITING" faaaa >.<'
mann.. i reckOn i did better in trials..

ahh..watever.. bring it on ENGLISH PAPER 2 *evilz*

Jezzakar

HSC
I didnt finish but Im actually incredibly proud of how I did. I started with my prepared story, finished it in the 40 mins, did 5 and a half pages. then the comprehension, finished in 40. then came the essay. my hand just went "no, i hate you. go away", however we worked together to get 3 or 4 pages done and i only didnt have time for a conclusion. i shoved in as many quotes as i possibly could into the body though so im thinking a conclusion would have only gotten me like 2 marks more. considering that i didnt finish any of the sections in the trial and my story was only two pages long, im bloody happy with this result.
now on to paper two. :eek:

andynhan

HSC
SOPHIE. said:
haha unethical?

what the? what did i ever say that makes me a terrible person? i just asked the question of what would happen, i never said nething was unethical. that was someone else =.=

SOPHIE.

HSC
andynhan said:
what the? what did i ever say that makes me a terrible person? i just asked the question of what would happen, i never said nething was unethical. that was someone else =.=

uh, if you read it properly you would see i was talking to knowingnothing...he called you unethical.

andynhan

HSC
SOPHIE. said:
uh, if you read it properly you would see i was talking to knowingnothing...he called you unethical.
ohh right! and how am i unethical o_O

NickyFM

HSC
:(
I stupidly decided to do comprehension last so i got up to the five marker and it was pens down =/
And I'm on a bloody forum when i should be making up for it by studying more for modules!

Cathy Sander

HSC
I didn't quite get the question on Text 3, Section 1, so I left it brief, in the
[bitter] hope of getting something. Otherwise, everything was done OK.

kara42

HSC
andynhan said:
I finished all sections of the paper EXCEPT my creative writing!

and i heard that if i didnt finish that i will get a really bad mark for that section? i wrote 8 pages big writing though 7-9 words per line! but mine didnt actually end..

what do u think! will this drag everything down?
Quality not quantity... Having eight pages isn't going to do anything... you didn't finish it, so obviously you're not going to get full marks for that. But hopefully you've done really well in the other sections.

nataliaa.cc

HSC
Depending on what you were doing (ie: perfect circle, curious traveller) it's possible to get away with not writing a conclusion. Also, it's quality over quantity. Lots of trials in my area only had 1,2,3 page long creatives but they used technique and related to journeys well so they scored well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)