• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

not getting my hsc (2 Viewers)

Mezillious

HSC
N/A
Found another option for you rl,

4) STAT
The Special Tertiary Admissions Test (STAT) is a series of tests that could help you get into uni.
The Special Tertiary Admissions Test is a test that you sit for a fee of around $120 which can be used by some universities to grant you a place in certain degrees. If you look at the information leaflet you'll see that the majority of universities either don't accept STAT results from 2009 HSC students or students who are younger than 21. However, depending on where you live and how far you're willing to travel, it seems that the University of Newcastle accepts STAT for a selection of courses which includes a Bachelor of Commerce. Southern Cross University also accepts STAT for almost all courses as long as the STAT is not the only results that you provide to them, your cert of attainment may help this, you'd have to contact them to find out.

Hope this helps

rl759

HSC
thanks for the advice =) though i have decided that i will not complete my HSC next year. instead i'm going to TAFE. i don't want to risk doing the HSC for the 2nd time and not getting the atar i want. plus i'm also pretty set on what i want for a career.

arjiparji

HSC
N/A
to the OP.
suck fucking BALLS! LOLOLOLOL!!
what a dumbshit. you honestly expect to post something so idiotic and not get any criticism?

here's my 2 cents: your an idiot and deserved to get kicked out if your attendence was poor, you've got no future now, and you can only blame yourself. Hopefully i'll see you around taking my garbage or cleaning my shoes.

dumb slut.

rl759

HSC
yeah what don't you know how to clean your own fucking shoes? and take your garbage? obviously i wasn't expecting everyone to give me advice, seeing as there's so many cunts like you on BOS. i only posted that so people who are worthy can give me advice. laters homo.

rl759

HSC
it was either cleaning people's shoes or marketing. had to go with marketing.

alex.leon

not an ATARd
HSC
hmm... does anyone here personally think that repeating the hsc or even just
re-doing a couple of subjects would not be the best idea? considering there are always other ways to get into the course you want?
have you ever spoken to marcquelle? go talk to him about repeating the HSC. he's doing it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)