Not halfway through anything! (1 Viewer)

plshelp

HSC
Ok I'm stressing coz I'm not even halfway through any of my subjects, not to mention i havent done past papers (only like 3 for maths 3u and 4u)...is anyone feeling like this or is it just me?

And also WHO IS FINDING IT HARD TO STUDY CHEMISTRY? All those equations/processes/theory is killing my brain....(esp. industrial & chem monitoring):angryfire:

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad
Ok I'm stressing coz I'm not even halfway through any of my subjects, not to mention i havent done past papers (only like 3 for maths 3u and 4u)...is anyone feeling like this or is it just me?

And also WHO IS FINDING IT HARD TO STUDY CHEMISTRY? All those equations/processes/theory is killing my brain....(esp. industrial & chem monitoring):angryfire:
im burned out =.=.......

i forgot everything in my economics, biz and ancient history syllabus..... seriously

Glorious

HSC
im burned out =.=.......

i forgot everything in my economics, biz and ancient history syllabus..... seriously
Yeah, feels like that with those "full on" subjects with heaps of content, but I think it's because HSC is so soon that we think that way. This whole process of studying for the HSC has so many psychological problems associated with it, lol.

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah, feels like that with those "full on" subjects with heaps of content, but I think it's because HSC is so soon that we think that way. This whole process of studying for the HSC has so many psychological problems associated with it, lol.
TRUE but i blame myself for poor time management and planning during the past weeks.

But yeah starting from tomorrow im starting fresh and new.. Nothing is going to stop me from getting band 6!!!

Glorious

HSC
TRUE but i blame myself for poor time management and planning during the past weeks.

But yeah starting from tomorrow im starting fresh and new.. Nothing is going to stop me from getting band 6!!!
That's the spirit i'm talking aboutttttttttt !

hscishard

HSC
half way through learning the content or just studying? I just finished learning everything, but still need to find pracs for chem and physics.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)