Not so into Ancient Greece/Egypt/Rome (1 Viewer)

kawaiinlove

HSC
So I was wondering what else I could possibly do for my historical investigation? I really wanted to do the ancient chinese proverbs but there's hardly any information on them. I was thinking of doing a religion like Paganism or buddhism but my teacher thinks that might be a bit hard.

LordPc

HSC
if you are going to do ancient in year 12, find out what topics are taught at your school and try to do something related to them as that will help you next year

but if you dont like any of that you could do something on the Mayans

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
Well... what aspects of history are you into?
Do you like wars/battle tactics/weapons etc? Or cool thought patterns? Or are you into trippy religious beliefs?

MJ-47

HSC
for mine i did the invasion of Brittania and the resistence lead by Boudicca. was realy easy and i got 5 pages outa it which was also quite nice id reccomend it =D

kawaiinlove

HSC
Well... what aspects of history are you into?
Do you like wars/battle tactics/weapons etc? Or cool thought patterns? Or are you into trippy religious beliefs?
Definetly trippy religious beliefs I always find intriguing, um..I'm into personalities rather than places. That's why I chose modern history, as I said I was pretty much forced to pick ancient. I wanted to do William Wallace but I don't think there's enough information about him for me to formulate a question.

spence

HSC
Definetly trippy religious beliefs I always find intriguing, um..I'm into personalities rather than places. That's why I chose modern history, as I said I was pretty much forced to pick ancient. I wanted to do William Wallace but I don't think there's enough information about him for me to formulate a question.
I'm pretty sure you'd be able to formulate a question on Wallace

Salem O'Brien

HSC
This is for ancient right? William Wallace is about 800 years off the traditional end of ancient history. I'd suggest something like the Mayans or Ancient China if your not into the usual ancient history. If your into personalities you could go for something a bit cliche like Cleopatra, Hannibal etc

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)