Not sure which one to pick up: Mathematics or English Extension 2 (1 Viewer)

Pink Oni

HSC
marcquelle said:
were doing an Independant Research Project (similar to the EE2 structure) this is to see if were capable so i might be in the same boat as you
That's exacly what I'm doing now.

marcquelle

a.k.a. Michael...Hi!
HSC
I love it, its so much fun. I'm exploring vampires, murder and religion, in a narrative form as a fantasy-crime fiction pastiche.

woo. Love it love it love it, so much fun it has definately convinced me to do 4U and have been "suggested" to do it. YAY 4U english how much fun

what are you doing for yours?

Pink Oni

HSC
As I mentioned in another thread I had up that I think you posted in, I'm doing youth affairs. Lame, I know =( but I don't read often so that was biggest thing out of everything I had already read.

Another thing, my class isn't allowed to represent the research creatively; it's all analytical! I had all the planning out for a big youth detective narative too, but because of that rain on my parade, I'm thinking of doing either the typical essay or some sort of spiffy web page, but my research is totally iffy TT_TT

If the 4U Major Work is anything like the task I'm doing now, then I'll avoid it like there's no tomorrow >=]

Aplus

HSC
N/A
Pink Oni said:
If the 4U Major Work is anything like the task I'm doing now, then I'll avoid it like there's no tomorrow >=]
How can it be? Major work is your own independent work.

marcquelle

a.k.a. Michael...Hi!
HSC
Aplus said:
How can it be? Major work is your own independent work.
yeah they [enter your school's name here____________________________] can't force you do a text type, you choose what will suit your topic the best.

eg, for me 1 of 4
preformance poetry
short story
critical response
video (which is what i'm leaning towards, except school only has 2 programs, iMovie & after effects, so might go preformance poetry)

Pink Oni

HSC
marcquelle said:
yeah they [enter your school's name here____________________________] can't force you do a text type, you choose what will suit your topic the best.

eg, for me 1 of 4
preformance poetry
short story
critical response
video (which is what i'm leaning towards, except school only has 2 programs, iMovie & after effects, so might go preformance poetry)
My school didn't force me to do a certain text type for the independent research, they forced me to create an analytical response. Of course, in 4U I cant be forced to do anything but what I want >=]

bawd

HSC
risole91 said:
pick up ext eng.
keep ext 1 math
drop SaC

:)
Gosh, but I'm getting 98% in SaC, and the rankings are pretty close with the top people are scoring in the 95% - 100% range. Everybody in our class is practically getting at least 90%.

seakebab

HSC
Pick up 4u English and 4u Maths, keep Japanese, keep SaC, keep Ancient History.

Pick up Music, PD/H/PE, Modern History, Chemistry, Physics, Biology and Agriculture.

This way you'll have 28 units.

bineal

HSC
Drop out, it'll solve everyone elses problems, there'll be nobody to beat

...nerd.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)