now that you've done the exam what do you think you'll get (1 Viewer)

greentree

TJ297 said:
Im just hoping to pass 50 % after my trial was 40 % lol im a dumbass
hon me and krina feel your pain, we were also in the 40s for our trials, not the best feeling yeah!!!krina gets a wallet if shes over 50, but i unfortunately had no such incentive:(

mathock

HSC
ok so everybody either aced it and are demanding a band 6 or they flunked it and wont be getting wallets :p am i the inly one who is sitting in the middle??

greentree

if you are that makes you the metaphorical piggy, lol!!!:)i'm proud of you for embracing your fictional nature!!

greentree

hehehe, no other way we can really answer that, but good for you, enjoy your dreaming lol, nah i'm sure you'll get it, with any luck!

mathock

HSC
haha im proud to be a piggy, the exam still sucked tho :( why wasnt there any biopolymers?!?

VVoody

Nothing better to do ^_^
HSC
80s. forgot what Faraday did >_<

nomz

god i'm so cut. In all my school assessments I got 90+ , but i hell stuffed this exam and will be lucky to pass :( How do they work out your final mark? I'm screwed.... I soooo hope i passed.

Managore

HSC
nook, your final mark for internals is basically your position from the best mark in your grade in that course, scaled accordingly to how well your class(s) did.

The externals.. it will be fitted to a bellcurve depending on how well people from this course did on other subjects: thus determing this subjects "difficulty" I'm guessing an average mark of say, 70, will go up to about 75, but that's just a guess.

Your final mark for chem will be internal(scaled)+external(scaled)/2, pretty much.

Good luck btw everyone

nomz

thanks Managore... you know how stuff works :) so there could still be hope for me after all... Hopefully I can get a scaled mark of 80 then...

Steven12

Lord Chubbington
HSC
i dont think anybody will be beating me in my class and i got a shit mark and coming first with shit mark, so i am pretty much doomed.

xeriphic

Steven12 said:
i dont think anybody will be beating me in my class and i got a shit mark and coming first with shit mark, so i am pretty much doomed.
you know you drag other people's marks in your year down too considering you were first

sub

hopefully band 6!!! :uhhuh: but being realistic, probably a band 5... :(
i HATED industrial :vcross: it sucked like hell!

Steven12

Lord Chubbington
HSC
you know you drag other people's marks in your year down too considering you were first
how so? if I had 100 in this test, my internal marks is gona get dragged up to 100, but the if second highest got 75. his or her marks will moved to 75, i dont see how my marks will affect others unless they achieve a mark above me.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
My raw percentage would have been somewhere around 80%. Aligned I'm hoping for a 90.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)