• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

NRL grand finel 2005 (1 Viewer)

who is going to win

• eels

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • dragons

Votes: 9 23.1%
  • broncos

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • tigers

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • cowboys

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • sharks

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • manly

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • storms

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

samuelblayden

Newcstle Knights 2006
HSC
rabbitohs2005 said:
This isnt even an accurate way to do this poll, the best way it to pick two teams for the grand final and the most voted out of the two is favoured
what the hell are you talking about we do that at the grand finel this is done now becusae 8 teams are going into the grand final at the moment

rabbitohs2005

HSC
samuelblayden said:
what the hell are you talking about we do that at the grand finel this is done now becusae 8 teams are going into the grand final at the moment
you cant jack have a wack at whos going to win, we dont know whos gunna be there do we, we should have a crack at the grand finalist, then when we know whos there, we have a shot at who we think will win.. alot more accurate and just plain simple

newcastleknight

HSC
Bookie said:
Forster, Tuncurry, Newcastle, Tasmania - all the same to me. Just learn to spell - and 'forster' should have a capital F

hi I am from newcastle and it is about 2 hr drive Forster. Tasmania on the other hand well that is a few more Hrs like maby 12 hrs

newcastleknight

HSC
rabbitohs2005 said:
you cant jack have a wack at whos going to win, we dont know whos gunna be there do we, we should have a crack at the grand finalist, then when we know whos there, we have a shot at who we think will win.. alot more accurate and just plain simple

mate what I think samuel is getting at is to see who is going to be there you did it with the wooden spoon

rabbitohs2005

HSC
Oh And if you knew anything about league you would know that its the Melbourne Storm, not STORMS

samuelblayden

Newcstle Knights 2006
HSC
ooh big whoop I got the spelling wrong. and if you knew league and looked this is a question on everbody's lips who love NRL

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
For the sake of my boyfriend, and me not having to listen to him whinge, I hope it's the Dragons.

samuelblayden

Newcstle Knights 2006
HSC
Loz#1 said:
For the sake of my boyfriend, and me not having to listen to him whinge, I hope it's the Dragons.
well said but sorry i want the eels or the cowboys

wallabys2005

HSC
rabbitohs2005 said:

listen here who ever you are. this is done on everything the finals start today. this block is just asking who do people think is going to win if that is a crime well than you not an australian citizan

davo_

good kid
HSC
I picked Cowboys, think they might surprise us a little bit. Like my old coach useda say "It's finals time: anything can happen."

And rabbitohs etc... just got out of kindergarten did we? You kids are squabbling like 5 year olds...

fornstar

QUEENSLANDER!!!!
HSC
i want broncos to win, if not them than the tigers, but my head is telling me eels

Random_87

HSC
N/A
First time i've actually looked at this thread, and my God its got some funny errors. Im glad you have started correcting already Rob, cos I noticed that as I was reading through its previous posts.

I voted for the Sharks, lol, yeah their gone in the NRL finals, but I was thinking about Jersey Fleg :D

Anyway those spelling mistakes for storms and finel were hillarious! Then we find out the man is from Forster....who can blame him? If I lived in Forster i'd probably spell things wrong too.

Ok, heres a terrible joke thats been overused endlessly in many different situations: Forster is Newcastle's Maquarie fields.

I had to say it, Samuel Blayden made me with his bad spelling. It was worse than mine :D

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
I hope its a West Tigers vs Eels Grand Final...that'd be interesting. Well for one, it means no Dragqueens and Broncos so it makes it a possibly BRILLIANT GF. And also, cos i reckon it would be damn hard to predict the winner of that game. Theyre both going really well. But GO EELS, i hope they take it out.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
I'm really thinking at the moment that either West Tigers or Eels will win it. However, if eels vs dragons play, for some reason i think dragons will win due to their last win over them.
Tigers vs Eels: eels
Tigers vs Dragons: tigers
Eels vs dragons: dragons
*storm I won't put into the equation anymore as I want to know if the injured will recover.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
angelduck said:
yeah, they only have a chance if Kearns/Slater play
I find it so annoying that this round isn't played at Storm's and West Tigers home. Broncos lost. So did cowboys. I think it's fair for them to have more of a disadvantage.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)